Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Wolverine Lake, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
Squirrels In The Chimney
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
Diseases Squirrels Can Transmit to Humans
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Electronic Repellents For Raccoons
Does Playing a Radio, Using Mothballs, Soaking Rags in Ammonia, or Using Other Folk Remedies Effectively Remove Raccoons from an Attic?
How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
24/7 Bat Removal
Squirrel Damage Repair
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
How Hazardous Are Bats?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
We are a full service wildlife removal company that is family-owned and operated. Every year, thousands of people in the Oakland, Wayne, Livingston and Macomb Counties are bothered by raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, birds and even groundhogs. If not taken care of quickly, the damage caused by many of these animals can cost hundreds of dollars. People have also become more aware of health issues associated with bats, skunks, raccoons, birds, etc. Our website serves to provide you with detailed information on these animals including their behavior, habitats, physical descriptions, reproduction information, lifespans, habits and more. We include pictures of the mature species, babies, sounds and even footprints so that you might identify with the pesky animal invading your space.
How Do You Find the Areas Where Bats Are Getting In?
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
Wildlife Under Stoop and Decks: Animals under decks and stoops in Michigan can create numerous incidents that can really be a problem. The worst problems that nuisance wildlife create under a deck or a stoop is skunks spraying, raccoons accumulating piles of feces and animals dying underneath, thus needing extraction. To clear up the difference between the two, typically a deck will be built over an existing stoop, so the animals living under the deck are actually living under the stoop unless the deck is very low to the ground and tightly enclosed. When a skunk is underneath and sprays, the concrete being porous as it is, will soak up the molecules drawing them into the home. Usually heat or moisture will activate these odors hence the reason they enhance when heat or air conditioning is turned on.Raccoon feces as mentioned earlier carries parasites that can be extremely harmful and even fatal to people and pets, but even more so children.
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.