Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Frenchtown Twp, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Where Do Skunks Live?
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
How to Repel Raccoons With Repellents
Bat Removal & Control
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
Trapping Gray Squirrels
Where Do Skunks Live?
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
Raccoon Trapping Services
Will the City or County Animal Services Help with a Skunk Issue?
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
What Can You Do to Prevent Squirrel Problems?
Professional 24/7 Wildlife Control Services
Solving problems with nuisance wildlife involves more that setting up of traps. There are unique scenarios that involve wildlife conflicts such as when the animal is inside an attic or home. Wildlife Control Services require specialists and my company has the right specialists for this activity. We really value customer feedback so that we are in a position to provide our clients with techniques that are both innovative and professional for the control and removal of wildlife. Our team starts the process with a thorough inspection. Our team locates the entrance points of the animals, excludes the animals, does entrance close-up and repairs damages caused by wild animals. Other services offered by our company are removal of attic insulation and remediation of animal waste. The satisfaction of our customers and the reputation that we have in solving wildlife conflicts is our first priority. Call our teams for all your raccoon, squirrel and bat removal as well as any other wildlife control problem you may be having whether in your business or at home. Our business is licensed and insured and so our technicians provide services to you with unmatched knowledge and care.
Our company offers various services related to wildlife at your home or business.
Our company does live trapping and then relocates the animals that have been trapped as we believe this is the most humane and safest way to remove the animals from your home.
We clean up the food and nesting materials that the animals may have brought into your attic. We also remove the faces and urine that is inevitably spread everywhere in the attic. This we do by fogging your attic with a cleaner that is enzyme-based so that the organic materials are broken down by the catalytic action of the enzyme.
REMOVAL OF DEAD ANIMALS
It is likely that some animals will die in your home. This could be in the attic, the walls or even under the house. The animals may even die I your own house if they are not removed. This can cause a very strong stench which will make your home uncomfortable to live in. To prevent this, our company removes these dead animals for you and cleans the place with fragrant detergents that leave your home smelling fresh.
Bats like to live in buildings. If not removed early enough, the colony can grow to a very big size with time. Our company removes the bat colony and goes an extra mile to seal the roof in such a way that it becomes completely bat-proof.
All these services that we provide are provided in a professional manner so that the customer is left satisfied. Our services are innovative and offered by a carefully selected team of professionals who are committed to the task.
Professional Animal Trapping Services
Not all animal species are intended to live in your homes. Many wild animals including raccoons, skunks, snakes, birds, rodents or bats just cause nuisance and damage to people and places. These animals sneak into your house attics and cause damage to your home. They chew up your pipes, they cause leakages and can also lead to diseases. Bats, birds, rats, and raccoons are some of the notorious species of animals which cause diseases like Leptospirosis, Histoplasmosis, Eosinophilic Meningitis and much more. The animal droppings are equally annoying and can cause severe odor issues. Venomous snakes can be dangerous to have on the premises.
If you are dealing with any such issue of animal menace in your home, it is in your best interest to reach out to us for help. At our wildlife removal company, we have trained wildlife trappers that remove these animals from your premises. We remove the animals using effective and humane methods which include the use of traps and tools.
- Animal feces, urine, and bites can cause zoonotic diseases. Therefore, it is important to keep these animals out of your home.
- Racoons can eat almost anything. This makes them be your common visitors if you are not keeping your trash in sealed areas.
- Voles and rats are active all year-round. These little creatures do not hibernate and can be your guest at any time.
- Opossums are great actors and can play dead when they are threatened. It is always advisable to keep a distance from them as they may bite and harm you when you are unaware.
- Squirrels can cause extensive damage to your home by chewing up the wires and can attract larger species of animals like raccoons.
We provide a wide range of wildlife removal services
Inspection and Animal Proofing
We provide a complete inspection of your home including the attics, chimneys, vents, gaps or any corner where we suspect the presence of the unwanted guests. Animals like rats, squirrels, mice, and snakes enter through small holes. These places are thoroughly checked and secured.
Wildlife Animal Removal
We have our trained experts who will effectively and humanely remove the wildlife animals from your homes, attics or any living space. We have experts in removing rats, mice, raccoons, squirrels, opossums, bats, and pigeons.
Removal of Bats
Bats are a common menace in homes with dark attics. Removing bats is a complex process as our experts must thoroughly investigate the gaps and holes in the attic. These gaps are sealed and secured for the effective exclusion of the bats.
Removal of Dead Animals
Dead animals in the premises can cause unbearable odor issues. We provide services for removing dead animals from your homes. We ensure that the affected space is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized effectively.
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
24/7 Bat Removal
Why Do Skunks Dig?
Do Squirrels Carry Rabies?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.