Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Lathrup Village, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Squirrel Exclusion Products
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
Rabid Skunk Identification
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Signs of a Raccoon Infestation
Squirrel Damage Repair
Squirrel Removal Services
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Raccoons In Chimneys
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
We are a full service wildlife removal company that is family-owned and operated. Every year, thousands of people in the Oakland, Wayne, Livingston and Macomb Counties are bothered by raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, birds and even groundhogs. If not taken care of quickly, the damage caused by many of these animals can cost hundreds of dollars. People have also become more aware of health issues associated with bats, skunks, raccoons, birds, etc. Our website serves to provide you with detailed information on these animals including their behavior, habitats, physical descriptions, reproduction information, lifespans, habits and more. We include pictures of the mature species, babies, sounds and even footprints so that you might identify with the pesky animal invading your space.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
Bat Guano Cleanup
Raccoon Control Services
Sometimes a homeowners insurance policy can cover the remediation of insulation when you have had a nuisance wildlife infestation. This depends on the insurance company and the type of policy you have purchased through them. Some insurance companies will say no coverage for urine / feces related damage. Nuisance animals will also burrow through insulation and make tunnels throughout the attic space. This can commonly mat down the insulation and cause damage to the insulation itself by changing R-Value in the contaminated insulation. This is something that can be mentioned when the insurance company says they do not cover urine or droppings from nuisance wildlife animals. Contact me to have a wildlife professional provide attic restoration services. Decontamination of the attic using bacteria killing remedies is key to eliminate wildlife scent from your attic.
When it comes to your home making sure it is protected is key. It doesn’t matter if it is protection from mold, thieves, or animals. If your home is animal proofed then it is highly unlikely an animal would get inside, but there is still a chance that they can get in through an open window or door. Following these steps can help you prevent animals from getting in your home this winter. To get help with these steps and more call us. Our expert staff can identify problem areas and the solution for you.