Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Holland, OH
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
How Do You Find the Areas Where Bats Are Getting In?
Dead Animal Removal Company
Why Do Skunks Dig?
We are a full service wildlife removal company that is family-owned and operated. Every year, thousands of people in the Oakland, Wayne, Livingston and Macomb Counties are bothered by raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, birds and even groundhogs. If not taken care of quickly, the damage caused by many of these animals can cost hundreds of dollars. People have also become more aware of health issues associated with bats, skunks, raccoons, birds, etc. Our website serves to provide you with detailed information on these animals including their behavior, habitats, physical descriptions, reproduction information, lifespans, habits and more. We include pictures of the mature species, babies, sounds and even footprints so that you might identify with the pesky animal invading your space.
"The squirrel management plan was developed with public input to improve the health of the state's squirrel group of squirrels, to encourage healthy habitat, which squirrel and all other wildlife depend on, and to reduce squirrel-human conflicts," the animal control official announced. "We believe this squirrel management program will improve the health of our squirrel group of squirrels and the habitat that supports it and other wildlife. "Yes, wildlife trapping has become more challenging in many areas. However, the benefits from our program changes are unmistakable, as pest control companies have reported seeing and harvesting larger squirrel; land managers and foresters are seeing some regeneration recovery in our forests; and farmers are telling us that they have seen less damage to their crops," the animal control official announced. To learn more about animal control in Oakland County, Michigan read on.
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
How to Trap a Squirrel In An Attic
Squirrels In The Chimney
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.