Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Holland, OH
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
What Do Raccoons Eat?
Raccoons In Chimneys
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
Raccoon Pest Control - Traditional Pest Control Methods Are Ineffective
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Squirrels Removal From Attics
Rabid Skunk Identification
Squirrel Damage Repair
Raccoon in Chimney - if You've Got One in Your Chimney or Fireplace
Squirrel Removal Services
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.
Michigan ANIMAL REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
WILDLIFE CONTROL, REMOVAL, TRAPPING & EXCLUSION SERVICES IN MI
Our animal control technicians are licensed and insured. They are equipped to handle any wildlife removal problems you may be experiencing. Our specialists can help with the control of numerous animal species and can even handle dead pest removal, insulation removal and replacement, and repair or exclusion services. We service most of the State of Michigan for any of your Animal Control or Pest Removal needs. You are never far from a Platinum Wildlife technician!
TOP NUISANCE WILDLIFE BY SEASON IN Michigan
If you live in the State of Michigan, you may experience a problem with many types of animals, depending on the season. Your local Platinum Wildlife technicians have noticed an increase in people needing help with these particular pests the following times of year:
- Fall – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Winter – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Spring – Bats, Bees (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
- Summer – Bats, Bees, (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
Platinum Wildlife’s PROMISE
With more than 100 years of combined experience in the wildlife removal industry, Platinum Wildlife’s licensed and insured technicians are skilled in resolving animal control issues in your Michigan home or business. You can count on our wildlife removal specialists, biologists, entomologists, and herpetologists to handle any animal control request, including bat and bird removal.
Our team at Platinum Wildlife is confident in our ability to manage all animal control situations. The specialists we hire take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why our licensed technicians do not stop working until all wildlife control problems in Michigan homes and businesses are solved
Is Skunk Feces Dangerous to Touch or Breathe?
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
Dead Animal Removal
A dead animal can be a source of a disgusting smell and create a very unpleasant experience. Removal of a dead animal can be a complex process depending on the size of the animal, how long ago it died and the location where it died. It can be a tricky task if the animal has died in a hard-to-reach-place.
Here is what our team does
Step 1: Locate the dead animal inside your home.
Step 2: Remove the animal’s remains with proper precautions.
Step 3: Carefully Sanitize and sterilize the space.
Step 4: Systematic dispose of the dead animal.
Why choose us for your Wildlife Removal Services?
1. Ethical Methods: We use ethical methods and do not trouble animals during the removal process. We also relocate the animals and ensure that your home remains safe. In case, the animal is with its family then we ensure that the complete family is relocated, thereby avoiding them from getting disoriented.
2. Guaranteed Results: Our technicians are licensed and trained and guarantee best results.
3. Affordable Rates: We offer our services at affordable rates and focus on building long term relationship.
4. Customer Satisfaction: As per our policy, the major goal of our services is to have happy and satisfied customers.
So, if you are looking for an ethical and reliable Wildlife Removal Service, Call us now
As a Michigan wildlife control company, we offer the best safest and most humane animal removal solutions. We have over ten years of professional animal removal in any Michigan Wildlife control situation. We deal in large animal removal to even the smallest of rodents and pests. If animal relocation or trapping is something that you’re interested in then we have your answer as well. It’s no problem if you need urban wildlife control or rural animal relocation, we got the best we you need it most.
- Holland, OH Wildlife Control Services
- Platinum Wildlife Removal Holland, OH
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Holland, OH
- Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
- Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
- How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
- What Do Raccoons Eat?
- Raccoons In Chimneys
- Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
- Raccoon Pest Control - Traditional Pest Control Methods Are Ineffective
- Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
- Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
- Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
- Squirrels Removal From Attics
- Rabid Skunk Identification