Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Grand Blanc Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Grand Blanc MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicianS are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Grand Blanc MI residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
Dead Squirrel Removal
Signs of a Raccoon Infestation
Squirrel Extermination Services
Once the bats and animals are excluded, we perform all the necessary proofing repairs to prevent the bats and other wildlife pest from returning. Bats can cause great damage to your attic and become a health hazard. Attic restoration or clean up of damaged insulation is highly recommended to get your attic to its correct condition. Bat guano (their feces) carry a wide range of bacteria and fungi spores which can become airborne if not treated correctly. We are certified, licensed, and insured bat removal specialists. We provide nuisance wildlife control services for bats, birds and other nuisance wildlife removal in all of South East Michigan, Lansing area, and Ann Arbor, MI.
Michigan is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Detroit wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, it is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. In fact Detroit wildlife frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task. We also service the towns of Romulus, Canton, Melvindale, Wyandotte, Dearborn Heights, Trenton and also animal control in Lincoln Park, Northville, Grosse Pointe, Highland Park, Inkster and pest control in Plymouth, Allen Park, Dearborn, Grosse Pointe Woods, Redford and wild animal services in Riverview, Southgate, Westland, River Rouge, Grosse Pointe Park and wildlife management in Garden City, Woodhaven, Hamtramck, Ecorse, Livonia, Taylorbr.