Problem Wildlife Control & Trapping in Detroit, MI
For the many that live in Detroit, dependable wildlife control services are hard to come by. Bats in the attic, birds nesting in obscure places, raccoons tearing holes into roofs. squirrels running overhead, skunks under decks and stoops causing a big stink. Nuisance wildlife removal in Detroit must be handled by a professional trapper followed up by proactive animal proofing and wildlife exclusion work. When you have had bat, birds, squirrels or raccoons in your attic, you will need attic restoration to some degree to get rid of nesting, feces, soiled and crushed insulation.
Most Common Nuisance Wildlife Issues in Detroit
- Bats– When bats have been found, it’s definitely something to take notice of and even slightly worry about. Bats in a home present numerous problems from home damage to health hazards. Bats carry mites that can quickly can infest a home. Also bat guano carries a spore that can cause lung disease, called histoplasmosis. The spores from this can be kicked up into dust and inhaled causing respiratory issues. Bat guano removal is necessary also to prevent the droppings from weakening the drywall, which has been known to cave in. An indication that bats have or are living in your attic, is the strong smell of ammonia in the area that they are roosting.
- Birds– Birds in an attic can really make astounding nests that span the entire length of the attic. Birds will clog up attic fans, exhaust vents and fill soffits full of nesting material. This nesting accumulation can cause numerous issues and should be removed if possible before the amounts reach levels of becoming a major issue. We provide bird removal and well as bird control for Detroit homes that are in need or skilled bird removal services.
- Squirrels– Squirrels are one of the worst animals to have in your home. Not only do squirrels tear a big hole to get inside the attic, they also gnaw wires that cause over 30k home and business fires annually across the country and also crush and destroy attic insulation. Squirrel damages are typically NOT covered by home owners insurance companies which makes nuisance squirrels one of the worst wildlife problems you can have.
- Raccoons– In terms of the scale of damages raccoons cause, they create the worst damages out of all nuisance wildlife. They have feces that carries parasitic roundworm eggs that can cause fatal effects to humans and pets, they tear open homes to enter and also completely destroy the attic insulation. Fortunately for Detroit homeowners we provide full damage repairs and clean up services for raccoons and process your claim to make sure your damage repairs are covered. Raccoon trapping must be done by an experienced trapper before the damages and cleanup is performed.
Professional Humane Detroit Michigan Wildlife Control Servicing
Call us today if you are in need of professional help. We provide services to Detroit, MI as well as the surrounding areas. We are a full service wildlife management company. meaning we handle everything from animal trapping, to clean up, damage repairs, animal proofing and odor control. Our Detroit wildlife control services are the highest rated by Michigan wildlife removal clients.
Detroit Michigan – The Motor City
Detroit Michigan is a fascinating city with a rich history located in Wayne County. Founded in 1701 by French colonists and named after the Detroit River, Detroit Michigan certainly did not lack in excitement during the early colonial days of the United States. A little known fact about Detroit Michigan is that while the first capital of Michigan (from 1805 to 1847), it served as a battleground between United States and British troops during the War of 1812 – granted the forces defending Detroit surrendered without a fight to the British.
The city itself was not officially incorporated as a city until 1815, at which point city planners designed the street and building layouts after the geometrically appealing city of Paris, France. Soon after, Detroit Michigan began to earn its reputation as the Motor City when Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company in the city in 1905. During this time the population of Detroit surged, almost doubling in size from roughly 205,000 inhabitants in 1890 to 465,000 inhabitants in 1910. Today the population of Detroit Michigan (the Detroit-Warren-Ann Arbor combined area) has continued to expand with a population of nearly 5.3 million total inhabitants – making the Detroit area the 12th populous region in the United States.
Modern day Detroit Michigan has a reputation for starting new musical trends, such as the electronic music genre in the 1980’s and is largely considered to be the place where hip-hop music was born in the 1990’s. More recently, the Michigan Motion Picture Studios, a 535,000 sq. ft. production studio open to the general public, was constructed in 2010 – a symbol of Detroit’s continued contribution to the arts and media in American culture. If you are visiting Detroit Michigan, and are a fan of the arts and music, be sure to check out the International Jazz Festival, Electronic Music Festival, the African World Festival, and the many other rich cultural festivities that make their home in this quintessentially American city.
Squirrels In The Chimney
Squirrel Extermination Services
Can I Use Traps to Catch Bats?
Do Skunks Burrow Underground?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
One important thing that we always keep in mind when conducting animal proofing is to make sure that we see the world through the eyes of an animal. It may sound silly but once you start to think about it, it is actually a smart strategy. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your property and look for things that could potentially attract unwanted animals such as skunks, raccoons, rats, beavers, etc. We will analyze your property intensively, from looking for holes under your decks to cutting off tree branches hanging on top of your roofs (some animals, like raccoons, are smart enough to climb trees to gain access to your chimney). We often look for food sources like trash bins and vegetable gardens, these things can attract animals like magnets.
Squirrel Trapping Services
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
What Should I Do with a Skunk After I Catch It?
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
How to remove skunks from backyard - Removing skunks from the backyard means modifying your property so that skunks don't find it appealing. This process can be long and involved if you have an extensive yard, and some people find that their current landscaping is a part of the problem. Remember that skunks are drawn to your house because of food or shelter. There are no other reasons why wild animals like to invade the spaces of people. Either you're offering too much in the way of edible items, or there are lots of buildings and areas for skunks to make dens. Either way, you need to take the appropriate steps to remedy the situation. First, if you have a lot of buildings on your property, make sure they are secured around the base. This might mean installing a metal barrier around wooden walls or placing cinderblocks at the bottom of modular sheds. If the skunk can't get inside, it won't try for too long. The next step will be to adjust what you're doing about edible debris. A vegetable garden may not be the skunk's favorite food, but it will go in there to eat if there isn't a fence. The same can be said for fruit trees around the home. Fallen apples might not seem like something a skunk would eat routinely, but this is a free food item that won't be passed up. Keep your fruit trees picked up to prevent unwanted wildlife.
Nuisance Pest Control Services
Wildlife control is a constant need in many areas. The populations of humans are growing and so also are the populations of wildlife. As a result, there is an increase in the instances of conflicts between the owners of homes and wildlife. Our team uses humane methods of controlling wildlife to mediate such situations in such a way that there is harmony between people and the animals. The first process in the removal of wildlife from the home is trapping. However, the process does not end here as the animals have to be excluded after they are trapped. If the animals are not excluded, they can easily locate places they had inhabited earlier and go back there. This is because they can trace the odor that is left behind by the hair, blood, feces, urine and dead carcasses. Our team ensures that once the trapping is done, the wildlife must be excluded and animal proofing done to ensure that the nuisance is fixed permanently. In proofing, we use materials that are far much stronger that the materials through which the animals tore to access the home. The wildlife exclusion services that our team offers are professional and innovative for all issues to do with wildlife.
Our team of experts offers various wildlife control services which include the following,
We use appropriate procedures to ensure that we trap just the animal you want trapped and no other. We do this by using species-specific techniques of trapping animals. Upon trapping, our team relocates the animal to a wildlife preserve so that the animal cannot access your home again. This is because if the animal is not relocated, the odor from feces, urine, dead carcasses and blood can help the animal trace back your home and come in again.
Our team cleans up any wastes that have been left behind by animals in your raccoon, walls or under the house. A special detergent based on an enzyme is used in the clean-up so that the odor is removed as it can attract other animals if not cleared.
REMOVAL OF DEAD ANIMALS
When there animals in your home, some will die there. The dead carcasses can produce a foul smell when they decay which can make you uncomfortable in your home. Our team removes the dead carcasses from all the locations, be it in the walls, in the attic or under the house. After the removal of these carcasses the house is sprayed with a deodorant to exclude the smell which may attract other animals if left.
We remove any colonies of bats that are in your home and seal your roof in such a way that it is bat-proof. This ensures that your house is no longer accessible to bats.
We offer our wildlife control services in such a way that the homeowner is completely rid of the nuisance of wildlife problems. Our team of specialized experts does everything possible to ensure that all your wildlife problems are solved.