Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Scio, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Raccoon Trapping Services
Raccoon Removal & Control
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
Do Mothballs and Ammonia Help Repel Skunks?
Dead Squirrel Removal
How Much is an Attic Restoration?
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
Raccoon in Chimney - if You've Got One in Your Chimney or Fireplace
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
Rabid Skunk Identification
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Attic remediation is a common service offered by wildlife removal businesses. Attic remediation sometimes becomes necessary when there has been an animal infestation in the attic area. Prolonged infestations often leave large amounts of waste and urine in the attic and the only way to rid the fierce odor is to remediate all the damaged insulation, sanitize the attic, and place new insulation down. Call the animal removal company listed in your area for attic restoration. If your area is not listed in my directory, email me and I will recommend a company. Attic remediation sometimes goes hand-in-hand with wildlife problems because of the damage they can cause to your attic. It is nice to have a company that can deal with all problems associated with nuisance wildlife instead of having to hire separate companies for different services.
What Do Squirrel Noises In An Attic Sound Like?
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
Bat Removal & Control
Bats are excluded from your home or attic through a live exclusion process. This is done by bat proofing your home with screen, caulking, caps, etc. Also a one-way trap door is installed at the entry point so the bats can get out but not get back in. We are not exterminators or a bat pest control company. We strictly and proudly only use poison free bat control methods. When thinking of exterminator or pest control company we urge you to think of the humane method for bat removal. Bats are protected both federally and in the state of Michigan. No ultrasonic, high frequency device, or bat repellent will get rid of your bats nor keep them out. Moth balls or "bat away" never works. In fact it is harmful to have in your attic or home. FTC gives a warning on the use of ultrasonic pest control devices. For more information check out our "How to Get Rid of Bats" Page.
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.). The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give me a call, and I will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!