Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Wayne, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Where Do Skunks Live?
How to Trap a Squirrel In An Attic
What Do Squirrel Noises In An Attic Sound Like?
Grey, Fox and Flying Squirrels
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
Raccoon in the House - if the Animal is Anywhere Inside Your House
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
Dead Squirrel Removal
What Do Raccoons Eat?
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
How to Remove Bats in the Chimney?
Squirrel Removal Services
Raccoon in the House - if the Animal is Anywhere Inside Your House
Squirrel Removal Services
Attic Restoration: If wildlife has inhabited the attic of your home or building, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife control solution. Attic restoration basically means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things. Animals in attics can cause the following problems: Lots of poop and urine in the insulation, Nesting material and food debris through the attic, Odor problems inside the home, Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas, Parasites, roundworm, and other pathogens, Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife. So it's important to address these problems by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state. This is done through several steps. The proper training and equipment is required, such as a HEPA filter mask and biohazard suit, as seen to the right. Attic restoration can be quick and cheap, or intensive and expensive, depending on the amount that needs to be cleaned. Homeowner's insurance may cover the cost.
Professional Wildlife Removal Services
Do you have a problem of wild animals gaining access to your home? Well, wild animals could pose quite a big risk if they gain access to your compound. The worst could happen and not only are we talking of damages but some of these animals could also pose to be health hazards. Imagine of a situation where a raccoon gains access and leaves its waste. This could eventually lead to spreading of diseases. You don’t want to count losses every now and then; you can always call the pros to handle your problem and that’s why our wildlife removal services are comparable to none.
What are the dangers posed by these wild animals? The fact remains that;
- Wild animals can cause diseases which are dangerous to humans
- They are property destroyers
- They can cause death if not handled carefully
We are a team of professionals who specialize in prevention and also solving issues related to wildlife. For quite a while we have had many experiences and through such, we believe that we are the best in what we do. Our services range from; animal capture, animal trapping to even permanent removal of wild animals just to mention a few; whether in your office or even at home.
So what do our services entail?
1. Capture/ removal
When a wild animal gains access to your home, it’s important to always take precaution by calling the right people to get rid of it. Our team is well trained and always has the knowledge and experience on how to handle such scenarios. Through our high quality equipment we are able to capture and remove the wild animal from your home with ease.
2. Damage repair and Cleaning
Imagine of a situation where bats have invaded your house, chances are that, they are going to leave a lot of damage and this may be through their excretions. After removal is done we have a special group of expertise who generally do thorough repair and cleaning (this is mainly through disinfection). They make sure that they don’t leave any remains behind which may endanger your health .Note that we only use chemicals which are not harmful to your health. Remember as stated earlier, wild animals are carriers of diseases.
3. Exclusion of barriers
As wild animals gain excess it’s most obvious that they have an entrance point right? Therefore through assessment our team is able to identify this entry routes and block them permanently to avoid future intruders. You can always rest assured that once we block them you won’t experience the problem of wild visitors again.
4. Offer teaching on precautionary measures
What if the same intruder comes again? What do you do? Well, such questions may arise. We offer teaching on precautionary measures, and how to handle such situations if they ever occur again. This is to instill personal knowledge to the community on the knowhow. This becomes helpful in the future to come.
Wildlife will always coexist with humans every now and then and that will never change, so it’s our duty to be ready whenever it happens. But it’s always a good idea to first call the pros before you can engage in any action. We believe that our wildlife removal services is what you need, don’t forget to call the professionals to do what they do best. Make your dream come true.