Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Imlay City, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Raccoon Removal Services
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Raccoons In Chimneys
Raccoon Feces Clean Up
Bat Control, Removal & Exclusion
What Do Raccoons Eat?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Bat Removal and Prevention
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
Skunk Trapping and Removal
Can I Use Traps to Catch Bats?
How Much is a Bat Exclusion?
One important thing that we always keep in mind when conducting animal proofing is to make sure that we see the world through the eyes of an animal. It may sound silly but once you start to think about it, it is actually a smart strategy. We will conduct a thorough inspection of your property and look for things that could potentially attract unwanted animals such as skunks, raccoons, rats, beavers, etc. We will analyze your property intensively, from looking for holes under your decks to cutting off tree branches hanging on top of your roofs (some animals, like raccoons, are smart enough to climb trees to gain access to your chimney). We often look for food sources like trash bins and vegetable gardens, these things can attract animals like magnets.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
How Much is an Attic Restoration?
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
Wildlife Control for Homes
Wildlife Control for Homes is a vital aspect of keeping your house in order. It is about the selective removal of harmful wildlife you don’t want on your premises. Why is this necessary? You have sacrificed a lot to have a befitting home. It probably took you years of hard work to save and invest in an alluring abode. It is an abode that is meant to be your sanctuary, right?
The last thing you want is to have it infested by unwelcome guests, such as snakes, squirrels, mice, bats, badgers... Some of these are not merely scary, they can be dangerous.
Bats, for example, have been linked to rabies. And, no one needs to be preached to that having snakes in their home is not particularly ideal! You’d understand, then, why this activity is also known as Nuisance Wildlife Management.
It’s true that you can do a bit of the control yourself if you have the skills and time. But, if you want a professional job done, it is wise to leave things to the experts. By this, I mean those who have years of experience and are licensed and insured. The experts would not only help remove the wildlife but would also prevent a reoccurrence.
Common wildlife pests
The following is a listing of some of the pests you’d need the services of a wildlife removal company for because you will always find them around your home or house.
- The following are some of the key services offered:
- Humane trapping and removal of wildlife
- Emergency pest control
- Removal of dead animals and the control of offensive odor
- Attic Clean-Up Services, Restoration Solutions, & Debris Removal
- Proactive preventative measures
To conclude, it is vital to note that some of this wildlife is protected by law, that’s the more reason why you need professionals, who would not infringe on any state or federal law.
They are not merely concerned with the removal, but they ensure that it is done in a humane and environmentally friendly manner. So, some wildlife is exterminated, while some are relocated. It all depends on the provisions of the law.
We are experts in this field; you can trust us to provide excellent services that will help you have peace of mind.
Professional Animal Trapping Services
Not all animal species are intended to live in your homes. Many wild animals including raccoons, skunks, snakes, birds, rodents or bats just cause nuisance and damage to people and places. These animals sneak into your house attics and cause damage to your home. They chew up your pipes, they cause leakages and can also lead to diseases. Bats, birds, rats, and raccoons are some of the notorious species of animals which cause diseases like Leptospirosis, Histoplasmosis, Eosinophilic Meningitis and much more. The animal droppings are equally annoying and can cause severe odor issues. Venomous snakes can be dangerous to have on the premises.
If you are dealing with any such issue of animal menace in your home, it is in your best interest to reach out to us for help. At our wildlife removal company, we have trained wildlife trappers that remove these animals from your premises. We remove the animals using effective and humane methods which include the use of traps and tools.
- Animal feces, urine, and bites can cause zoonotic diseases. Therefore, it is important to keep these animals out of your home.
- Racoons can eat almost anything. This makes them be your common visitors if you are not keeping your trash in sealed areas.
- Voles and rats are active all year-round. These little creatures do not hibernate and can be your guest at any time.
- Opossums are great actors and can play dead when they are threatened. It is always advisable to keep a distance from them as they may bite and harm you when you are unaware.
- Squirrels can cause extensive damage to your home by chewing up the wires and can attract larger species of animals like raccoons.
We provide a wide range of wildlife removal services
Inspection and Animal Proofing
We provide a complete inspection of your home including the attics, chimneys, vents, gaps or any corner where we suspect the presence of the unwanted guests. Animals like rats, squirrels, mice, and snakes enter through small holes. These places are thoroughly checked and secured.
Wildlife Animal Removal
We have our trained experts who will effectively and humanely remove the wildlife animals from your homes, attics or any living space. We have experts in removing rats, mice, raccoons, squirrels, opossums, bats, and pigeons.
Removal of Bats
Bats are a common menace in homes with dark attics. Removing bats is a complex process as our experts must thoroughly investigate the gaps and holes in the attic. These gaps are sealed and secured for the effective exclusion of the bats.
Removal of Dead Animals
Dead animals in the premises can cause unbearable odor issues. We provide services for removing dead animals from your homes. We ensure that the affected space is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized effectively.