Fraser Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour wildlife control services 7 days a week in Fraser MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicians are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Fraser Michigan residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Wildlife Removal Services
Raccoons In Chimneys
How to Remove Bats in the Chimney?
When it comes to your home making sure it is protected is key. It doesn’t matter if it is protection from mold, thieves, or animals. If your home is animal proofed then it is highly unlikely an animal would get inside, but there is still a chance that they can get in through an open window or door. Following these steps can help you prevent animals from getting in your home this winter. To get help with these steps and more call us. Our expert staff can identify problem areas and the solution for you.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Bat Extermination Services
Raccoon in the House - if the Animal is Anywhere Inside Your House
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
Professional Wildlife Control For Homes
Unwanted wildlife living in your home is something you should not take lightly. These animals can pose a serious threat to you and your family by transmitting various diseases to you and they can cause serious damage to your home. Most people choose to set traps for unwanted wildlife to deal with the situation on their own. However, this is a great mistake. Trying to trap the animals yourself is not only very dangerous but it is considered illegal in some countries. If you have been sharing your home with these unwanted guests, it's time to call an expert. Our company offers professional wildlife control for homes. You can rely on us to get rid of all wildlife from your home.
Trapping is not as easy as you might think. It is not just placing a trap and waiting for the animal to get caught in it. You need to think about which trap is the most appropriate for the kind of animal you want to trap, you need to get a trapping license if trapping is illegal in your state and most importantly, you need to know which technique you should use to trap the animal successfully. When trapping an animal, you need to safeguard the animals welfare and ensure your safety during the process. If you are an amateur you cannot trap an animal successfully. You need a professional to get the job done. This is where we come in. We have all you need to trap unwanted wildlife.
Dead Animal Removal and Clean Up Services
Raccoons, bats and other wildlife living in your attic and other parts of your home create a big mess. They drag nesting materials and food into your home and to make matters worse, they defecate and urinate all over your attic. Our company not only gets rid of the dead animal after successful trapping but also cleans up all droppings and feces from your attic. Therefore, if you have a raccoon problem, we are the people to call.
Wildlife Exclusion and Damage Control
It is not enough to trap and get rid of animals from your home. You also need to take measures to prevent the animals from getting into your home again. In fact, when it comes to bats, bat proofing needs to be done before trapping so as to ensure other bats do not get access to your home. We identify all wildlife entry points in your home and then seal them with professional materials.
Bats love living in the attic. If you do not take immediate action to get rid of bats, they can increase to very large numbers. Bat removal is a complex task. This is because bat droppings can cause serious health risks and they are also very corrosive. Apart from this, some states do not allow the killing of bats. Luckily, our company has great bat removal techniques that remove all bats from your home without killing them.
Give us call today and say goodbye to all your wildlife problems.
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind