Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Flushing, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
Raccoon Bait - Advice on What Bait to Use to Catch a Raccoon
Squirrel Extermination Services
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
How to Get Rid of Squirrels Humanely
What Does Bat Poop Look Like?
Will the City or County Animal Services Help with a Skunk Issue?
Raccoon Feces Clean Up
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Bat Guano Cleanup
Squirrel Damage Repair
Platinum Wildlife Removal is a full-service wildlife control company serving Oakland County MI and the surrounding area. We specialize in urban and suburban wildlife damage management for both residential and commercial customers. We are state licensed by the Michigan Fish & Wildlife Commission. We handle nearly all aspects of wildlife control, and resolve conflicts between people and wildlife in a humane and professional manner. For Oakland County pest control of wildlife, just give us a call at 248-667-7796 - yes, we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and we will discuss your wildlife problem and schedule an appointment to solve it. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are happy to offer squirrel removal in Northwest Michigan. Squirrels are adorable when they are playing outdoors, but a squirrel that is trapped indoors can soon wreak havoc in your home. Squirrels have sharp teeth that are designed to chew through tough surfaces. Because they build their nests in trees, they may find their way into the uppermost corners of your abode. Although you might be able to coax the creatures away from your home’s interior, we suggest that you leave this potentially dangerous task to us. We are experienced in the humane squirrel removal Northwest Michigan residents expect. We come with traps and ladders that aid us in taking undomesticated animals away from local residences.
After all animals have been removed from the premises, we offer services for animal proofing and exclusion, to prevent animal problems in the future. We also provide these services for houses, buildings, etc where animals are not currently present but are desired to be kept out. We offer animal proofing for decks, porches, sheds, stoops, chimneys, bathroom fan vents, stove vents, roof vents, gable vents, attic fans, eaves, soffit openings, foundations, and more. We also specialize in bat exclusions and proofing; chimney caps, and fan and vent screenings.
Why Do Skunks Dig?
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Signs of a Skunk Infestation
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Once our wildlife control services have been completed, we assess your property to determine the nature of the damage the animal has caused and what needs to be done to remediate your home and protect it from similar problems in the future. We’re able to offer an extensive number of animal proofing and remediation services from insulation replacement to gap seals. Closing up cracks and holes in your home can help prevent insects, mice, and even bats from entering your house. Our vent caps are designed specifically to stop raccoons and squirrels from making your attic their den.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.