Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Van Buren, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How Do You Find the Areas Where Bats Are Getting In?
Do Mothballs and Ammonia Help Repel Skunks?
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
Squirrels In The Chimney
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
What Are Raccoon Reproduction Months?
What Does Bat Poop Look Like?
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Raccoon Extermination Services
Attic Restoration: If wildlife has inhabited the attic of your home or building, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife control solution. Attic restoration basically means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things. Animals in attics can cause the following problems: Lots of poop and urine in the insulation, Nesting material and food debris through the attic, Odor problems inside the home, Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas, Parasites, roundworm, and other pathogens, Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife. So it's important to address these problems by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state. This is done through several steps. The proper training and equipment is required, such as a HEPA filter mask and biohazard suit, as seen to the right. Attic restoration can be quick and cheap, or intensive and expensive, depending on the amount that needs to be cleaned. Homeowner's insurance may cover the cost.
Wildlife control in Michigan is a constant need. Wildlife and human populations in Michigan are both growing and as they grow, conflict between homeowners and nuisance wildlife is growing. We help mediate these situations so that humans and wildlife can live in harmony through humane methods. Wildlife control does not end when the animal trapping has been completed. Without wildlife exclusion, Michigan wildlife species are notorious for locating dens that have been previously occupied and moving right in. This is in large part to the odors that are left behind from blood, hair, urine, feces and even dead carcasses.