Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Riverview, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
How Much is an Attic Restoration?
Raccoon Removal & Control
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
Why Do Skunks Dig?
Dead Raccoon Removal
Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Signs of a Squirrel Infestation
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
What Does Bat Poop Look Like?
Raccoon Eviction Services
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Wildlife control in Michigan is a constant need. Wildlife and human populations in Michigan are both growing and as they grow, conflict between homeowners and nuisance wildlife is growing. We help mediate these situations so that humans and wildlife can live in harmony through humane methods. Wildlife control does not end when the animal trapping has been completed. Without wildlife exclusion, Michigan wildlife species are notorious for locating dens that have been previously occupied and moving right in. This is in large part to the odors that are left behind from blood, hair, urine, feces and even dead carcasses.
How Much is a Bat Exclusion?
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.). The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give me a call, and I will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!
After all animals have been removed from the premises, we offer services for animal proofing and exclusion, to prevent animal problems in the future. We also provide these services for houses, buildings, etc where animals are not currently present but are desired to be kept out. We offer animal proofing for decks, porches, sheds, stoops, chimneys, bathroom fan vents, stove vents, roof vents, gable vents, attic fans, eaves, soffit openings, foundations, and more. We also specialize in bat exclusions and proofing; chimney caps, and fan and vent screenings.