Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Delhi, Michigan
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
How Hazardous Are Bats?
Removal Of Squirrels in Walls
Bat Removal Services
Squirrels Chewing on Woodwork
Squirrels Removal From Attics
Grey, Fox and Flying Squirrels
Raccoon Removal Services
What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Skunk Trapping and Removal
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
What makes us different than any other Michigan wildlife control company is that we provide permanent wildlife control solutions while other companies deal in the short term solutions that need fixing every year. We not only provide inspectors that can asses damages and repair cost, leaving nothing in the dark, but we also provide simple tips and tricks to make pest animals and rodents among other things stay away for good. Our goal isn’t to push unnecessary costs on you. We only give what is needed and there are no hidden fees or cost. You get exactly what you pay for, no strings attached.
To clean the attic, I not only remove all of the waste by hand, I use special cleaners, including an enzyme-based cleaner that eliminates any biohazard organic waste from animals, including droppings and urine. I use the electric powered atomizer as shown in the below photo, which creates a fine mist that flows through the whole attic and gets every nook and cranny, for 100% coverage and cleanup. To protect myself against insulation fibers and animal biohazard, I wear a disposable Tyvek suit and I wear the respirator mask, as shown above. This fogging machine, also called an atomizer, sprays my cleaning solution in a fine mist that permeates the entire attic, and makes certain attic cleanup scenarios easy. In a case like this, in which the homeowner did not want total insulation replacement, the enzyme-based cleaner in the atomizer does a good job of breaking down and sanitizing the contaminated areas of the attic. If your attic has wildlife waste or animal poop, then this is one method that can kill harmful pathogens along with the odor. Homeowner's insurance will pay for attic cleanup and restoration in the case of raccoon damage, because of the potential health risks.