Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Holt, Michigan
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
What if a Skunk Got Inside My House?
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Raccoon Extermination Services
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
Squirrel Extermination Services
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
Rabid Skunk Identification
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
How Hazardous Are Bats?
24/7 Bat Removal
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
Dead Raccoon Removal
Squirrels Chewing on Woodwork
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
How to remove skunks from backyard - Removing skunks from the backyard means modifying your property so that skunks don't find it appealing. This process can be long and involved if you have an extensive yard, and some people find that their current landscaping is a part of the problem. Remember that skunks are drawn to your house because of food or shelter. There are no other reasons why wild animals like to invade the spaces of people. Either you're offering too much in the way of edible items, or there are lots of buildings and areas for skunks to make dens. Either way, you need to take the appropriate steps to remedy the situation. First, if you have a lot of buildings on your property, make sure they are secured around the base. This might mean installing a metal barrier around wooden walls or placing cinderblocks at the bottom of modular sheds. If the skunk can't get inside, it won't try for too long. The next step will be to adjust what you're doing about edible debris. A vegetable garden may not be the skunk's favorite food, but it will go in there to eat if there isn't a fence. The same can be said for fruit trees around the home. Fallen apples might not seem like something a skunk would eat routinely, but this is a free food item that won't be passed up. Keep your fruit trees picked up to prevent unwanted wildlife.
Removal Of Squirrels in Walls
Squirrel Trapping Services
Bat Trapping Services
Where Do Skunks Live?
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
Got Bats? Squirrels in the attic or raccoons living in the fire place? We take care of all your nuisance wild animal needs. Our specialties are live bat removal, bird control, and wildlife prevention on residential homes, condos, warehouses, and all other commercial properties. If you have a bat in the house, a damaged attic by birds, bats, or raccoons we take care of all the damages and restore your attic. Here are some wild animal encounters you may come in contact with.