Problem Wildlife Control & Trapping in Detroit, MI
For the many that live in Detroit, dependable wildlife control services are hard to come by. Bats in the attic, birds nesting in obscure places, raccoons tearing holes into roofs. squirrels running overhead, skunks under decks and stoops causing a big stink. Nuisance wildlife removal in Detroit must be handled by a professional trapper followed up by proactive animal proofing and wildlife exclusion work. When you have had bat, birds, squirrels or raccoons in your attic, you will need attic restoration to some degree to get rid of nesting, feces, soiled and crushed insulation.
Most Common Nuisance Wildlife Issues in Detroit
- Bats– When bats have been found, it’s definitely something to take notice of and even slightly worry about. Bats in a home present numerous problems from home damage to health hazards. Bats carry mites that can quickly can infest a home. Also bat guano carries a spore that can cause lung disease, called histoplasmosis. The spores from this can be kicked up into dust and inhaled causing respiratory issues. Bat guano removal is necessary also to prevent the droppings from weakening the drywall, which has been known to cave in. An indication that bats have or are living in your attic, is the strong smell of ammonia in the area that they are roosting.
- Birds– Birds in an attic can really make astounding nests that span the entire length of the attic. Birds will clog up attic fans, exhaust vents and fill soffits full of nesting material. This nesting accumulation can cause numerous issues and should be removed if possible before the amounts reach levels of becoming a major issue. We provide bird removal and well as bird control for Detroit homes that are in need or skilled bird removal services.
- Squirrels– Squirrels are one of the worst animals to have in your home. Not only do squirrels tear a big hole to get inside the attic, they also gnaw wires that cause over 30k home and business fires annually across the country and also crush and destroy attic insulation. Squirrel damages are typically NOT covered by home owners insurance companies which makes nuisance squirrels one of the worst wildlife problems you can have.
- Raccoons– In terms of the scale of damages raccoons cause, they create the worst damages out of all nuisance wildlife. They have feces that carries parasitic roundworm eggs that can cause fatal effects to humans and pets, they tear open homes to enter and also completely destroy the attic insulation. Fortunately for Detroit homeowners we provide full damage repairs and clean up services for raccoons and process your claim to make sure your damage repairs are covered. Raccoon trapping must be done by an experienced trapper before the damages and cleanup is performed.
Professional Humane Detroit Michigan Wildlife Control Servicing
Call us today if you are in need of professional help. We provide services to Detroit, MI as well as the surrounding areas. We are a full service wildlife management company. meaning we handle everything from animal trapping, to clean up, damage repairs, animal proofing and odor control. Our Detroit wildlife control services are the highest rated by Michigan wildlife removal clients.
Detroit Michigan – The Motor City
Detroit Michigan is a fascinating city with a rich history located in Wayne County. Founded in 1701 by French colonists and named after the Detroit River, Detroit Michigan certainly did not lack in excitement during the early colonial days of the United States. A little known fact about Detroit Michigan is that while the first capital of Michigan (from 1805 to 1847), it served as a battleground between United States and British troops during the War of 1812 – granted the forces defending Detroit surrendered without a fight to the British.
The city itself was not officially incorporated as a city until 1815, at which point city planners designed the street and building layouts after the geometrically appealing city of Paris, France. Soon after, Detroit Michigan began to earn its reputation as the Motor City when Henry Ford founded the Ford Motor Company in the city in 1905. During this time the population of Detroit surged, almost doubling in size from roughly 205,000 inhabitants in 1890 to 465,000 inhabitants in 1910. Today the population of Detroit Michigan (the Detroit-Warren-Ann Arbor combined area) has continued to expand with a population of nearly 5.3 million total inhabitants – making the Detroit area the 12th populous region in the United States.
Modern day Detroit Michigan has a reputation for starting new musical trends, such as the electronic music genre in the 1980’s and is largely considered to be the place where hip-hop music was born in the 1990’s. More recently, the Michigan Motion Picture Studios, a 535,000 sq. ft. production studio open to the general public, was constructed in 2010 – a symbol of Detroit’s continued contribution to the arts and media in American culture. If you are visiting Detroit Michigan, and are a fan of the arts and music, be sure to check out the International Jazz Festival, Electronic Music Festival, the African World Festival, and the many other rich cultural festivities that make their home in this quintessentially American city.
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
Wildlife Removal Services
Wildlife Removal Services
Professional Wildlife Removal Services
Do you have a problem of wild animals gaining access to your home? Well, wild animals could pose quite a big risk if they gain access to your compound. The worst could happen and not only are we talking of damages but some of these animals could also pose to be health hazards. Imagine of a situation where a raccoon gains access and leaves its waste. This could eventually lead to spreading of diseases. You don’t want to count losses every now and then; you can always call the pros to handle your problem and that’s why our wildlife removal services are comparable to none.
What are the dangers posed by these wild animals? The fact remains that;
- Wild animals can cause diseases which are dangerous to humans
- They are property destroyers
- They can cause death if not handled carefully
We are a team of professionals who specialize in prevention and also solving issues related to wildlife. For quite a while we have had many experiences and through such, we believe that we are the best in what we do. Our services range from; animal capture, animal trapping to even permanent removal of wild animals just to mention a few; whether in your office or even at home.
So what do our services entail?
1. Capture/ removal
When a wild animal gains access to your home, it’s important to always take precaution by calling the right people to get rid of it. Our team is well trained and always has the knowledge and experience on how to handle such scenarios. Through our high quality equipment we are able to capture and remove the wild animal from your home with ease.
2. Damage repair and Cleaning
Imagine of a situation where bats have invaded your house, chances are that, they are going to leave a lot of damage and this may be through their excretions. After removal is done we have a special group of expertise who generally do thorough repair and cleaning (this is mainly through disinfection). They make sure that they don’t leave any remains behind which may endanger your health .Note that we only use chemicals which are not harmful to your health. Remember as stated earlier, wild animals are carriers of diseases.
3. Exclusion of barriers
As wild animals gain excess it’s most obvious that they have an entrance point right? Therefore through assessment our team is able to identify this entry routes and block them permanently to avoid future intruders. You can always rest assured that once we block them you won’t experience the problem of wild visitors again.
4. Offer teaching on precautionary measures
What if the same intruder comes again? What do you do? Well, such questions may arise. We offer teaching on precautionary measures, and how to handle such situations if they ever occur again. This is to instill personal knowledge to the community on the knowhow. This becomes helpful in the future to come.
Wildlife will always coexist with humans every now and then and that will never change, so it’s our duty to be ready whenever it happens. But it’s always a good idea to first call the pros before you can engage in any action. We believe that our wildlife removal services is what you need, don’t forget to call the professionals to do what they do best. Make your dream come true.
Bats are excluded from your home or attic through a live exclusion process. This is done by bat proofing your home with screen, caulking, caps, etc. Also a one-way trap door is installed at the entry point so the bats can get out but not get back in. We are not exterminators or a bat pest control company. We strictly and proudly only use poison free bat control methods. When thinking of exterminator or pest control company we urge you to think of the humane method for bat removal. Bats are protected both federally and in the state of Michigan. No ultrasonic, high frequency device, or bat repellent will get rid of your bats nor keep them out. Moth balls or "bat away" never works. In fact it is harmful to have in your attic or home. FTC gives a warning on the use of ultrasonic pest control devices. For more information check out our "How to Get Rid of Bats" Page.
Bat Extermination Services
Grey, Fox and Flying Squirrels
Squirrels Stealing Bird Seed
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind
Professional 24/7 Wildlife Control Services
Solving problems with nuisance wildlife involves more that setting up of traps. There are unique scenarios that involve wildlife conflicts such as when the animal is inside an attic or home. Wildlife Control Services require specialists and my company has the right specialists for this activity. We really value customer feedback so that we are in a position to provide our clients with techniques that are both innovative and professional for the control and removal of wildlife. Our team starts the process with a thorough inspection. Our team locates the entrance points of the animals, excludes the animals, does entrance close-up and repairs damages caused by wild animals. Other services offered by our company are removal of attic insulation and remediation of animal waste. The satisfaction of our customers and the reputation that we have in solving wildlife conflicts is our first priority. Call our teams for all your raccoon, squirrel and bat removal as well as any other wildlife control problem you may be having whether in your business or at home. Our business is licensed and insured and so our technicians provide services to you with unmatched knowledge and care.
Our company offers various services related to wildlife at your home or business.
Our company does live trapping and then relocates the animals that have been trapped as we believe this is the most humane and safest way to remove the animals from your home.
We clean up the food and nesting materials that the animals may have brought into your attic. We also remove the faces and urine that is inevitably spread everywhere in the attic. This we do by fogging your attic with a cleaner that is enzyme-based so that the organic materials are broken down by the catalytic action of the enzyme.
REMOVAL OF DEAD ANIMALS
It is likely that some animals will die in your home. This could be in the attic, the walls or even under the house. The animals may even die I your own house if they are not removed. This can cause a very strong stench which will make your home uncomfortable to live in. To prevent this, our company removes these dead animals for you and cleans the place with fragrant detergents that leave your home smelling fresh.
Bats like to live in buildings. If not removed early enough, the colony can grow to a very big size with time. Our company removes the bat colony and goes an extra mile to seal the roof in such a way that it becomes completely bat-proof.
All these services that we provide are provided in a professional manner so that the customer is left satisfied. Our services are innovative and offered by a carefully selected team of professionals who are committed to the task.