Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Carelton, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Squirrels in Attics - How To Get Rid Of Squirrels
Types of Squirrels
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
How Do I Get Rid of Skunks?
Squirrels Chewing on Woodwork
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Raccoon Trapping Services
Rabid Skunk Identification
Will the City or County Animal Services Help with a Skunk Issue?
Grey, Fox and Flying Squirrels
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
What Do Raccoons Eat?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
There are many Detroit pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Detroit exterminator of wildlife. At Platinum Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Detroit trappers at Platinum Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection.
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
How to Get Rid of Squirrels With Repellents
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
We are a small locally owned and operated South East Michigan based pest and wildlife control company. We are proud members of Bat Conservation International. Because of the demand for bat removal in all areas of Michigan we have expanded outside our normal service route. We have provided bat and other animal trapping services on residential homes and commercial buildings for 17 plus years. We are a humane wildlife trapping company, specializing in bat removal and colony relocation. We trap, exclude and relocate all nuisance wild animals small to large. All of our bat removal services are done by live exclusions through a one way door system. We have successfully completed thousands of live bat exclusions guaranteed backed with a full five year warranty.
Many of Michigan's wild animals have learned to adapt and even thrive in our homes. For example some wildlife have found that attics make great places to live. Other animals find refuge under homes or porches. Invariably, these animals cause damage. Rodents, like squirrels and rats, love to chew on electrical wires once in an attic, and this causes a serious fire hazard. Raccoons can cause serious contamination in an attic with their droppings and parasites. Same goes for bat or bird colonies. We specialize in solving Michigan's wildlife problems, from snake removal to large jobs like commercial bat control, we do it all.
We provide humane raccoon removal for Northwest Michigan residents. Raccoons are known for their intelligence and their capacity to create solutions to their problems. A typical raccoon is equipped with paws that can clasp and shred a broad range of objects. Raccoons are infamous for utilizing the small doors designed for your pets. Once a raccoon has entered your home, it may not want to leave. You could soon find yourself with a family of masked critters in your fireplace or attic. We can help with the humane raccoon removal Northwest Michigan residents need. We can assist you in getting rid of that family of raccoons that has invaded your dwelling, and we will safely transport the animals to a more appropriate environment. Whether you have raccoons in your attic or digging in your garbage give us a call. We can help!