Taylor Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Taylor MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicianS are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Taylor residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Skunk Poop Vs. Raccoon Poop
What Do Squirrel Noises In An Attic Sound Like?
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Squirrel Control Services
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
There are many Detroit pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Detroit exterminator of wildlife. At Platinum Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Detroit trappers at Platinum Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection.
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
24/7 Bat Removal
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
Catch and remove raccoons from attic. Michigan Wildlife Removal: Wildlife capture and removal is of course, an essential part of nuisance wildlife control. While most people appreciate nature, they do not always appreciate the destruction of property, disturbance of peace, or health risks that wild animals in and around the home cause. The goal of Michigan Wildlife Removal is to quickly and humanely eliminate the animals causing the problems. The goal is not to eliminate every animal in the neighborhood, just the target ones causing you the headaches. For example, if a raccoon is living in your chimney, Michigan Wildlife Removal will not set traps on the ground, which may catch any number of non-target raccoons or other animals. Michigan Wildlife Removal will go right for the target animals in the chimney.
Once our wildlife control services have been completed, we assess your property to determine the nature of the damage the animal has caused and what needs to be done to remediate your home and protect it from similar problems in the future. We’re able to offer an extensive number of animal proofing and remediation services from insulation replacement to gap seals. Closing up cracks and holes in your home can help prevent insects, mice, and even bats from entering your house. Our vent caps are designed specifically to stop raccoons and squirrels from making your attic their den.