Milford Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Milford MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified animal removal technicians are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Milford residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
How to Repel Raccoons With Repellents
Michigan Wildlife Removal is an animal nuisance, wildlife and pest removal specialist serving the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. We have years of experience and expertise in safely and humanely removing nuisance animals from homes and offices. We are skilled specialists, and can aid you in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, rats, bats, snakes and more. We are familiar with several species of problem animals and will tailor our service to your unique situation. In addition, we can tell you how the problem started, and help you eliminate entryways and specific items in your home or yard that are attracting problem animals.
Oakland County Wildlife Removal Tip: Will repellents get a squirrel out of the attic? Raccoons are one of the squirrels biggest predators so if the squirrel can smell the bigger animal around, it’ll be more likely to flee and set up home somewhere else. That’s the fact of the matter - that’s the way the natural food chain works and sometimes, just sometimes, you can use this in your favor. If you have a squirrel in your attic, you won’t be able to deal with the problem completely until you’ve sealed up all the holes and fixed all the damage, but if trapping and removing the creature seems a little too difficult, there is one repellent you could try. It’s the only one that has been proven to have any effect - eviction fluid. It’s made with the urine and other bodily fluids from male raccoons and it can work to get rid of squirrels and female raccoons in some places. With squirrels, it’s because it thinks there is a threat of attack nearby. If you felt that, wouldn’t you want to move away too?
We also provide bat removal for Northwest Michigan residents. Bats are mammals that are capable of carrying rabies. They have tiny teeth, and you may not realize you have been bitten until you manifest the signs of this fatal disease. The safety of you and your family is our top concern, and we recommend that you do not try to remove bats from your residence. We will help you rid your home of one bat or several bats. Bats can enter your dwelling and give birth to their offspring. Before you find your home infested with a bat colony, contact us. Bat removal in Northwest Michigan should be done by people who are experienced at wildlife removal and equipped for the task. Once the bats have been removed we can also help you with the guano removal and cleanup!
Is a Skunk That is Active During the Day Time Rabid?
Live Trapping Raccoons
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Dead Animal Removal
A dead animal can be a source of a disgusting smell and create a very unpleasant experience. Removal of a dead animal can be a complex process depending on the size of the animal, how long ago it died and the location where it died. It can be a tricky task if the animal has died in a hard-to-reach-place.
Here is what our team does
Step 1: Locate the dead animal inside your home.
Step 2: Remove the animal’s remains with proper precautions.
Step 3: Carefully Sanitize and sterilize the space.
Step 4: Systematic dispose of the dead animal.
Why choose us for your Wildlife Removal Services?
1. Ethical Methods: We use ethical methods and do not trouble animals during the removal process. We also relocate the animals and ensure that your home remains safe. In case, the animal is with its family then we ensure that the complete family is relocated, thereby avoiding them from getting disoriented.
2. Guaranteed Results: Our technicians are licensed and trained and guarantee best results.
3. Affordable Rates: We offer our services at affordable rates and focus on building long term relationship.
4. Customer Satisfaction: As per our policy, the major goal of our services is to have happy and satisfied customers.
So, if you are looking for an ethical and reliable Wildlife Removal Service, Call us now