Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Ecorse, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Do Squirrels Carry Rabies?
Raccoon in Chimney - if You've Got One in Your Chimney or Fireplace
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
How to Keep Skunks out of My Garage
What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
Raccoon Bait - Advice on What Bait to Use to Catch a Raccoon
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Skunk Trapping & Control
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
Sometimes a homeowners insurance policy can cover the remediation of insulation when you have had a nuisance wildlife infestation. This depends on the insurance company and the type of policy you have purchased through them. Some insurance companies will say no coverage for urine / feces related damage. Nuisance animals will also burrow through insulation and make tunnels throughout the attic space. This can commonly mat down the insulation and cause damage to the insulation itself by changing R-Value in the contaminated insulation. This is something that can be mentioned when the insurance company says they do not cover urine or droppings from nuisance wildlife animals. Contact me to have a wildlife professional provide attic restoration services. Decontamination of the attic using bacteria killing remedies is key to eliminate wildlife scent from your attic.
Michigan ANIMAL REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
WILDLIFE CONTROL, REMOVAL, TRAPPING & EXCLUSION SERVICES IN MI
Our animal control technicians are licensed and insured. They are equipped to handle any wildlife removal problems you may be experiencing. Our specialists can help with the control of numerous animal species and can even handle dead pest removal, insulation removal and replacement, and repair or exclusion services. We service most of the State of Michigan for any of your Animal Control or Pest Removal needs. You are never far from a Platinum Wildlife technician!
TOP NUISANCE WILDLIFE BY SEASON IN Michigan
If you live in the State of Michigan, you may experience a problem with many types of animals, depending on the season. Your local Platinum Wildlife technicians have noticed an increase in people needing help with these particular pests the following times of year:
- Fall – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Winter – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Spring – Bats, Bees (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
- Summer – Bats, Bees, (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
Platinum Wildlife’s PROMISE
With more than 100 years of combined experience in the wildlife removal industry, Platinum Wildlife’s licensed and insured technicians are skilled in resolving animal control issues in your Michigan home or business. You can count on our wildlife removal specialists, biologists, entomologists, and herpetologists to handle any animal control request, including bat and bird removal.
Our team at Platinum Wildlife is confident in our ability to manage all animal control situations. The specialists we hire take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why our licensed technicians do not stop working until all wildlife control problems in Michigan homes and businesses are solved
Live Trapping Raccoons
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Dead Squirrel Removal
Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Michigan is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Detroit wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, it is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. In fact Detroit wildlife frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task. We also service the towns of Romulus, Canton, Melvindale, Wyandotte, Dearborn Heights, Trenton and also animal control in Lincoln Park, Northville, Grosse Pointe, Highland Park, Inkster and pest control in Plymouth, Allen Park, Dearborn, Grosse Pointe Woods, Redford and wild animal services in Riverview, Southgate, Westland, River Rouge, Grosse Pointe Park and wildlife management in Garden City, Woodhaven, Hamtramck, Ecorse, Livonia, Taylorbr.