Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in East Lansing, Michigan
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
Nuisance Wildlife Control Services
Diet: What Do Skunks Eat?
What Should I Do with a Skunk After I Catch It?
What Do Squirrel Noises In An Attic Sound Like?
Skunk Trapping and Removal
How To Identify Skunk Damage
Will the City or County Animal Services Help with a Skunk Issue?
Do Skunks Burrow Underground?
What Are Raccoon Reproduction Months?
Bat Removal & Control
Removal Of Squirrels in Walls
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.
What Should I Do with a Skunk After I Catch It?
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
Raccoon Trapping Services
To clean the attic, I not only remove all of the waste by hand, I use special cleaners, including an enzyme-based cleaner that eliminates any biohazard organic waste from animals, including droppings and urine. I use the electric powered atomizer as shown in the below photo, which creates a fine mist that flows through the whole attic and gets every nook and cranny, for 100% coverage and cleanup. To protect myself against insulation fibers and animal biohazard, I wear a disposable Tyvek suit and I wear the respirator mask, as shown above. This fogging machine, also called an atomizer, sprays my cleaning solution in a fine mist that permeates the entire attic, and makes certain attic cleanup scenarios easy. In a case like this, in which the homeowner did not want total insulation replacement, the enzyme-based cleaner in the atomizer does a good job of breaking down and sanitizing the contaminated areas of the attic. If your attic has wildlife waste or animal poop, then this is one method that can kill harmful pathogens along with the odor. Homeowner's insurance will pay for attic cleanup and restoration in the case of raccoon damage, because of the potential health risks.
"The squirrel management plan was developed with public input to improve the health of the state's squirrel group of squirrels, to encourage healthy habitat, which squirrel and all other wildlife depend on, and to reduce squirrel-human conflicts," the animal control official announced. "We believe this squirrel management program will improve the health of our squirrel group of squirrels and the habitat that supports it and other wildlife. "Yes, wildlife trapping has become more challenging in many areas. However, the benefits from our program changes are unmistakable, as pest control companies have reported seeing and harvesting larger squirrel; land managers and foresters are seeing some regeneration recovery in our forests; and farmers are telling us that they have seen less damage to their crops," the animal control official announced. To learn more about animal control in Oakland County, Michigan read on.