Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Dewitt, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
Skunk Trapping & Control
Raccoon Removal Services
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
Wildlife Removal Services
Squirrel Trapping Services
How to Trap a Squirrel In An Attic
Raccoon Removal & Control
How to Clean Your Attic After You've Had Bats?
Grey, Fox and Flying Squirrels
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Once our wildlife control services have been completed, we assess your property to determine the nature of the damage the animal has caused and what needs to be done to remediate your home and protect it from similar problems in the future. We’re able to offer an extensive number of animal proofing and remediation services from insulation replacement to gap seals. Closing up cracks and holes in your home can help prevent insects, mice, and even bats from entering your house. Our vent caps are designed specifically to stop raccoons and squirrels from making your attic their den.
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Dead Squirrel Removal
Tactics to Keep Skunks Away
Live Trapping Raccoons
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.