Bloomfield Hills Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Bloomfield Hills MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicians are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Bloomfield Hills residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Does Playing a Radio, Using Mothballs, Soaking Rags in Ammonia, or Using Other Folk Remedies Effectively Remove Raccoons from an Attic?
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Guaranteed Bat Exclusion
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.
Can I Use Poison to Kill Bats?
Wildlife Removal Services
Baby Raccoon Removal & Rescue
Bat Extermination Services
Bats are excluded from your home or attic through a live exclusion process. This is done by bat proofing your home with screen, caulking, caps, etc. Also a one-way trap door is installed at the entry point so the bats can get out but not get back in. We are not exterminators or a bat pest control company. We strictly and proudly only use poison free bat control methods. When thinking of exterminator or pest control company we urge you to think of the humane method for bat removal. Bats are protected both federally and in the state of Michigan. No ultrasonic, high frequency device, or bat repellent will get rid of your bats nor keep them out. Moth balls or "bat away" never works. In fact it is harmful to have in your attic or home. FTC gives a warning on the use of ultrasonic pest control devices. For more information check out our "How to Get Rid of Bats" Page.
We are a small locally owned and operated South East Michigan based pest and wildlife control company. We are proud members of Bat Conservation International. Because of the demand for bat removal in all areas of Michigan we have expanded outside our normal service route. We have provided bat and other animal trapping services on residential homes and commercial buildings for 17 plus years. We are a humane wildlife trapping company, specializing in bat removal and colony relocation. We trap, exclude and relocate all nuisance wild animals small to large. All of our bat removal services are done by live exclusions through a one way door system. We have successfully completed thousands of live bat exclusions guaranteed backed with a full five year warranty.