Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Okemos, Michigan
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Squirrel Damage Repair
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
What Do Raccoons Eat?
Rabid Raccoon- Raccoons & Rabies
How Do I Get Rid of Skunks?
How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
Squirrel Pest Control
What is the Best Bait to Trap a Skunk?
Raccoon Eviction Services
Squirrel Trapping Services
How Do You Find the Areas Where Bats Are Getting In?
Michigan ANIMAL REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
WILDLIFE CONTROL, REMOVAL, TRAPPING & EXCLUSION SERVICES IN MI
Our animal control technicians are licensed and insured. They are equipped to handle any wildlife removal problems you may be experiencing. Our specialists can help with the control of numerous animal species and can even handle dead pest removal, insulation removal and replacement, and repair or exclusion services. We service most of the State of Michigan for any of your Animal Control or Pest Removal needs. You are never far from a Platinum Wildlife technician!
TOP NUISANCE WILDLIFE BY SEASON IN Michigan
If you live in the State of Michigan, you may experience a problem with many types of animals, depending on the season. Your local Platinum Wildlife technicians have noticed an increase in people needing help with these particular pests the following times of year:
- Fall – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Winter – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Spring – Bats, Bees (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
- Summer – Bats, Bees, (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
Platinum Wildlife’s PROMISE
With more than 100 years of combined experience in the wildlife removal industry, Platinum Wildlife’s licensed and insured technicians are skilled in resolving animal control issues in your Michigan home or business. You can count on our wildlife removal specialists, biologists, entomologists, and herpetologists to handle any animal control request, including bat and bird removal.
Our team at Platinum Wildlife is confident in our ability to manage all animal control situations. The specialists we hire take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why our licensed technicians do not stop working until all wildlife control problems in Michigan homes and businesses are solved
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.). The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give me a call, and I will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
Squirrel Removal Services
Is a Skunk That is Active During the Day Time Rabid?
Wildlife Control for Homes
Wildlife Control for Homes is a vital aspect of keeping your house in order. It is about the selective removal of harmful wildlife you don’t want on your premises. Why is this necessary? You have sacrificed a lot to have a befitting home. It probably took you years of hard work to save and invest in an alluring abode. It is an abode that is meant to be your sanctuary, right?
The last thing you want is to have it infested by unwelcome guests, such as snakes, squirrels, mice, bats, badgers... Some of these are not merely scary, they can be dangerous.
Bats, for example, have been linked to rabies. And, no one needs to be preached to that having snakes in their home is not particularly ideal! You’d understand, then, why this activity is also known as Nuisance Wildlife Management.
It’s true that you can do a bit of the control yourself if you have the skills and time. But, if you want a professional job done, it is wise to leave things to the experts. By this, I mean those who have years of experience and are licensed and insured. The experts would not only help remove the wildlife but would also prevent a reoccurrence.
Common wildlife pests
The following is a listing of some of the pests you’d need the services of a wildlife removal company for because you will always find them around your home or house.
- The following are some of the key services offered:
- Humane trapping and removal of wildlife
- Emergency pest control
- Removal of dead animals and the control of offensive odor
- Attic Clean-Up Services, Restoration Solutions, & Debris Removal
- Proactive preventative measures
To conclude, it is vital to note that some of this wildlife is protected by law, that’s the more reason why you need professionals, who would not infringe on any state or federal law.
They are not merely concerned with the removal, but they ensure that it is done in a humane and environmentally friendly manner. So, some wildlife is exterminated, while some are relocated. It all depends on the provisions of the law.
We are experts in this field; you can trust us to provide excellent services that will help you have peace of mind.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.