Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Metamora, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Dead Animal Removal Company
Raccoon Trapping Services
Bat Extermination Services
Removal Of Squirrels in Walls
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
How Do I Get Rid of Skunks?
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
What Can I Do to Keep Squirrels out of the Attic?
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
Dead Squirrel Removal
Signs of a Skunk Infestation
What Kinds of Diseases Can Bats Spread?
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
Nuisance animals cause odor problems in a variety of ways. Their excrement is a primary source of odor problems, and often quite noticeable if an animal has taken up residence somewhere in your home. Animal carcasses are another source of odor. Skunks present a whole other dimension in odor problems. I can identify the source of animal odors, and eliminate both the current source of the odor (for example, excrement removal) and the underlying cause (the animal's entry into your home). This work may be covered by homeowners insurance.
We are a full service wildlife removal company that is family-owned and operated. Every year, thousands of people in the Oakland, Wayne, Livingston and Macomb Counties are bothered by raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, birds and even groundhogs. If not taken care of quickly, the damage caused by many of these animals can cost hundreds of dollars. People have also become more aware of health issues associated with bats, skunks, raccoons, birds, etc. Our website serves to provide you with detailed information on these animals including their behavior, habitats, physical descriptions, reproduction information, lifespans, habits and more. We include pictures of the mature species, babies, sounds and even footprints so that you might identify with the pesky animal invading your space.
How Do You Find the Areas Where Bats Are Getting In?
Bat Removal and Prevention
What Do Squirrel Noises In An Attic Sound Like?
What Do Raccoons Eat?
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
There are many Detroit pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Detroit exterminator of wildlife. At Platinum Wildlife Removal, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Detroit trappers at Platinum Wildlife Removal a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection.