Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Inkster Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Inkster MI. From live animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicians are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Inkster residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
Squirrel Nests - Where Are Nests Located
24/7 Bat Removal
Trapping Gray Squirrels
Animal Trapping Company
Michigan ANIMAL REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
WILDLIFE CONTROL, REMOVAL, TRAPPING & EXCLUSION SERVICES IN MI
Our animal control technicians are licensed and insured. They are equipped to handle any wildlife removal problems you may be experiencing. Our specialists can help with the control of numerous animal species and can even handle dead pest removal, insulation removal and replacement, and repair or exclusion services. We service most of the State of Michigan for any of your Animal Control or Pest Removal needs. You are never far from a Platinum Wildlife technician!
TOP NUISANCE WILDLIFE BY SEASON IN Michigan
If you live in the State of Michigan, you may experience a problem with many types of animals, depending on the season. Your local Platinum Wildlife technicians have noticed an increase in people needing help with these particular pests the following times of year:
- Fall – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Winter – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Spring – Bats, Bees (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
- Summer – Bats, Bees, (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
Platinum Wildlife’s PROMISE
With more than 100 years of combined experience in the wildlife removal industry, Platinum Wildlife’s licensed and insured technicians are skilled in resolving animal control issues in your Michigan home or business. You can count on our wildlife removal specialists, biologists, entomologists, and herpetologists to handle any animal control request, including bat and bird removal.
Our team at Platinum Wildlife is confident in our ability to manage all animal control situations. The specialists we hire take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why our licensed technicians do not stop working until all wildlife control problems in Michigan homes and businesses are solved
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Raccoon Removal Services
Squirrel Pest Control
The capture and removal of nuisance animals in the home is only half of the problem. If the entryway to the house is not found, a new animal will take the old one's place. This is particularly true of the spaces under porches, decks, and sheds. These areas provide ideal habitat for a number of animals. Michigan Wildlife Removal can make sure that no animals invade your space again. Our exclusion barriers are built to last, and are 100% effective at keeping unwanted critters from getting back in.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.