Platinum Wildlife Removal – Grosse Pointe, MI
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Grosse Pointe, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
Wildlife Damage Repair: Roof Damage, Drywall Replacement, Insulation Restoration & Attic Clean Outs
Animal Feces Removal: Parasitic Raccoon Feces, Pigeon Poop & Bat Droppings Clean Up
Wildlife Odor Remediation: Animal Smells Range From Dead Bodies To Bat Droppings And Skunk Odor
Animals On The Roof: We Remove Bats And Raccoons That Are Ready To Enter Your Attic
Wildlife Living Under Decks & Stoops: We Professionally Remove Skunks, Opossums, Groundhogs & Raccoons
Chimney Services: Following Wildlife Control, We Proof Chimneys Correctly With Animal Excluded Chimney Caps
Humane & Safe Wildlife Trapping: Skunk Control, Squirrel Trapping & Raccoon Removal
Raccoons Damage Repair To Attics: We Provide Insurance Covered Attic Clean Outs & Insulation Restoration
Dead Animal Removal & Carcass Location From Under Decks & Concrete Stoops
Bat Control Services: We Provide Humane Bat Removal. No Bat Extermination or Bat Trapping
What Are Raccoon Reproduction Months?
Get Rid of Skunks Under Homes
Will a Pest Control Company Help to Remove Skunks?
Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
After all animals have been removed from the premises, we offer services for animal proofing and exclusion, to prevent animal problems in the future. We also provide these services for houses, buildings, etc where animals are not currently present but are desired to be kept out. We offer animal proofing for decks, porches, sheds, stoops, chimneys, bathroom fan vents, stove vents, roof vents, gable vents, attic fans, eaves, soffit openings, foundations, and more. We also specialize in bat exclusions and proofing; chimney caps, and fan and vent screenings.
Squirrel Exclusion Products
How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Raccoon Feces & Urine - Do They Cause Disease?
As a Michigan wildlife control company, we offer the best safest and most humane animal removal solutions. We have over ten years of professional animal removal in any Michigan Wildlife control situation. We deal in large animal removal to even the smallest of rodents and pests. If animal relocation or trapping is something that you’re interested in then we have your answer as well. It’s no problem if you need urban wildlife control or rural animal relocation, we got the best we you need it most.
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.