Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Grosse Pointe, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
How to Kill a Raccoon - Alternatives to Poisoning or Killing Raccoons
Electronic Repellents For Raccoons
Squirrel Pest Control
Raccoon Control Services
Animal Trapping Company
Raccoon Control Services
Animal Trapping Company
Skunk Poop Vs. Raccoon Poop
How Much is a Bat Exclusion?
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
24/7 Bat Removal
Attic Clean Outs For Raccoons in the Attic
What Are Raccoon Reproduction Months?
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
To clean the attic, I not only remove all of the waste by hand, I use special cleaners, including an enzyme-based cleaner that eliminates any biohazard organic waste from animals, including droppings and urine. I use the electric powered atomizer as shown in the below photo, which creates a fine mist that flows through the whole attic and gets every nook and cranny, for 100% coverage and cleanup. To protect myself against insulation fibers and animal biohazard, I wear a disposable Tyvek suit and I wear the respirator mask, as shown above. This fogging machine, also called an atomizer, sprays my cleaning solution in a fine mist that permeates the entire attic, and makes certain attic cleanup scenarios easy. In a case like this, in which the homeowner did not want total insulation replacement, the enzyme-based cleaner in the atomizer does a good job of breaking down and sanitizing the contaminated areas of the attic. If your attic has wildlife waste or animal poop, then this is one method that can kill harmful pathogens along with the odor. Homeowner's insurance will pay for attic cleanup and restoration in the case of raccoon damage, because of the potential health risks.
Wildlife Control for Homes
Wildlife Control for Homes is a vital aspect of keeping your house in order. It is about the selective removal of harmful wildlife you don’t want on your premises. Why is this necessary? You have sacrificed a lot to have a befitting home. It probably took you years of hard work to save and invest in an alluring abode. It is an abode that is meant to be your sanctuary, right?
The last thing you want is to have it infested by unwelcome guests, such as snakes, squirrels, mice, bats, badgers... Some of these are not merely scary, they can be dangerous.
Bats, for example, have been linked to rabies. And, no one needs to be preached to that having snakes in their home is not particularly ideal! You’d understand, then, why this activity is also known as Nuisance Wildlife Management.
It’s true that you can do a bit of the control yourself if you have the skills and time. But, if you want a professional job done, it is wise to leave things to the experts. By this, I mean those who have years of experience and are licensed and insured. The experts would not only help remove the wildlife but would also prevent a reoccurrence.
Common wildlife pests
The following is a listing of some of the pests you’d need the services of a wildlife removal company for because you will always find them around your home or house.
- The following are some of the key services offered:
- Humane trapping and removal of wildlife
- Emergency pest control
- Removal of dead animals and the control of offensive odor
- Attic Clean-Up Services, Restoration Solutions, & Debris Removal
- Proactive preventative measures
To conclude, it is vital to note that some of this wildlife is protected by law, that’s the more reason why you need professionals, who would not infringe on any state or federal law.
They are not merely concerned with the removal, but they ensure that it is done in a humane and environmentally friendly manner. So, some wildlife is exterminated, while some are relocated. It all depends on the provisions of the law.
We are experts in this field; you can trust us to provide excellent services that will help you have peace of mind.
How to Keep Skunks out of My Garbage Cans
Raccoon Removal & Control
Getting Rid of Skunks
Wildlife Removal Services
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Michigan Wildlife Removal is an animal nuisance, wildlife and pest removal specialist serving the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. We have years of experience and expertise in safely and humanely removing nuisance animals from homes and offices. We are skilled specialists, and can aid you in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, rats, bats, snakes and more. We are familiar with several species of problem animals and will tailor our service to your unique situation. In addition, we can tell you how the problem started, and help you eliminate entryways and specific items in your home or yard that are attracting problem animals.