Can't call right now? Send us a message!
Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Fenton, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Raccoon Extermination Services
Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
How Much is a Bat Exclusion?
Wildlife Removal Services
Squirrel Nests - Where Are Nests Located
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
Dead Animal Removal Company
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
Squirrel Trapping Services
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
Bat Control, Removal & Exclusion
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
One of the most common complaints involving nuisance wildlife is the noise they can produce in a home. Many home owners may be unaware that they even have an unwanted visitor in their home if not for the noise. Certain animals may spend their time crawling around (and doing other things) in their newfound home (your attic, soffits, walls, garage, etc.). The scurrying scratching, chewing, or vocal noise that you hear may be most unwelcome, particularly from nocturnal animals. The primary culprits are raccoons, squirrels, rats, and mice, but other creatures may be at work. Give me a call, and I will identify the source of the noise, as well the means by which the animals are entering the structure. Get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Animal Trapping Company
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
Squirrel Exclusion Products
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Wildlife control in Michigan is a constant need. Wildlife and human populations in Michigan are both growing and as they grow, conflict between homeowners and nuisance wildlife is growing. We help mediate these situations so that humans and wildlife can live in harmony through humane methods. Wildlife control does not end when the animal trapping has been completed. Without wildlife exclusion, Michigan wildlife species are notorious for locating dens that have been previously occupied and moving right in. This is in large part to the odors that are left behind from blood, hair, urine, feces and even dead carcasses.
If you have been hearing attic noises, skunk odor creeping its way into your home or an animal living in your chimney, it can be intrusive and truly frightening. Aside from that, nuisance wildlife in your home can cause serious damage and even pose a serious threat to you, your family and even pets. Attempting to get rid of unwanted wildlife yourself can not only be dangerous and illegal, it can also really complicate the problem. Animals that have had failed attempts at capture, almost always learn the working of a trap and will never enter one again. If they do, they usually get pretty good at stealing the bait right out of the trap without setting it off. If you are looking for a wildlife removal company near you, we are your complete resource to MI wildlife removal solutions, information and wildlife control companies near you in Michigan.