Beverly Hills Michigan’s Best Wildlife Management Company
We pride our selves on integrity and quality. We never settle for anything less than the best. We provide 24 hour service 7 days a week in Beverly Hills MI. From live wild animal capture to dead animal removal, we are fully equipped to hand any wildlife control need. Regardless if it’s squirrels and raccoons in your attic or skunk and groundhogs under your deck, our qualified technicians are prepared for it all.
We always think with safety in mind, therefore you never have to worry about kids or pets with our trap set ups. We use humane trapping methods for all of our Beverly Hills residential service calls. If you are in need of animal removal services, dead or alive, contact us today!
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
Skunk Poop Vs. Raccoon Poop
What Does Bat Poop Look Like?
Squirrel Droppings - What Does Squirrel Poop Look Like
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Wildlife Control for Homes
Wildlife Control for Homes is a vital aspect of keeping your house in order. It is about the selective removal of harmful wildlife you don’t want on your premises. Why is this necessary? You have sacrificed a lot to have a befitting home. It probably took you years of hard work to save and invest in an alluring abode. It is an abode that is meant to be your sanctuary, right?
The last thing you want is to have it infested by unwelcome guests, such as snakes, squirrels, mice, bats, badgers... Some of these are not merely scary, they can be dangerous.
Bats, for example, have been linked to rabies. And, no one needs to be preached to that having snakes in their home is not particularly ideal! You’d understand, then, why this activity is also known as Nuisance Wildlife Management.
It’s true that you can do a bit of the control yourself if you have the skills and time. But, if you want a professional job done, it is wise to leave things to the experts. By this, I mean those who have years of experience and are licensed and insured. The experts would not only help remove the wildlife but would also prevent a reoccurrence.
Common wildlife pests
The following is a listing of some of the pests you’d need the services of a wildlife removal company for because you will always find them around your home or house.
- The following are some of the key services offered:
- Humane trapping and removal of wildlife
- Emergency pest control
- Removal of dead animals and the control of offensive odor
- Attic Clean-Up Services, Restoration Solutions, & Debris Removal
- Proactive preventative measures
To conclude, it is vital to note that some of this wildlife is protected by law, that’s the more reason why you need professionals, who would not infringe on any state or federal law.
They are not merely concerned with the removal, but they ensure that it is done in a humane and environmentally friendly manner. So, some wildlife is exterminated, while some are relocated. It all depends on the provisions of the law.
We are experts in this field; you can trust us to provide excellent services that will help you have peace of mind.
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
Removal Of Squirrels on the Roof
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
And what about the droppings left behind in your attic? Is this something you want hanging above your head at night when you sleep? Raccoons are known for using a single spot in your home as a latrine, while using another part of your attic as their living area. This can lead to matted attic insulation and reduced “R” values, which means you continue to lose money as you continue to heat and cool your home. It can also lead to stained ceilings and unnecessary odors. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled insulation and replace it with your choice of insulation products. Our specialists can prepare insurance bids with most major insurance companies and get your attic back in shape in no time. From gutter protection, attic fan vent guards, roof vent guards, gable vent closures and soffit vent repairs, our team can do it all with one single call.
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.