Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Wyandotte, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
Raccoon Bait - Advice on What Bait to Use to Catch a Raccoon
How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
Squirrels In The Chimney
Bat Removal Services
Bat Removal & Control
Bat Control Services
Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
Signs of a Skunk Infestation
Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
Squirrels Removal From Attics
Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
Bat Control Services
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Michigan Wildlife Removal is an animal nuisance, wildlife and pest removal specialist serving the Greater Detroit, Michigan area. We have years of experience and expertise in safely and humanely removing nuisance animals from homes and offices. We are skilled specialists, and can aid you in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, rats, bats, snakes and more. We are familiar with several species of problem animals and will tailor our service to your unique situation. In addition, we can tell you how the problem started, and help you eliminate entryways and specific items in your home or yard that are attracting problem animals.
Trapping Gray Squirrels
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
Catch and remove raccoons from attic. Michigan Wildlife Removal: Wildlife capture and removal is of course, an essential part of nuisance wildlife control. While most people appreciate nature, they do not always appreciate the destruction of property, disturbance of peace, or health risks that wild animals in and around the home cause. The goal of Michigan Wildlife Removal is to quickly and humanely eliminate the animals causing the problems. The goal is not to eliminate every animal in the neighborhood, just the target ones causing you the headaches. For example, if a raccoon is living in your chimney, Michigan Wildlife Removal will not set traps on the ground, which may catch any number of non-target raccoons or other animals. Michigan Wildlife Removal will go right for the target animals in the chimney.
Raccoon Removal Services
Having any pest can be a problem, but having a large pest can be harmful in many ways to your family. Raccoons are very intelligent and curious animals. They can clear your garden, cause structural damage, rummage through your garbage cans and carry many diseases. Raccoon removal services would be the best option, for any home owner with this large pest. Doing the removal yourself, can put you at risk and should be handled by a raccoon removal service expert from Platinum Wildlife Removal.
Raccoons prefer heavily wooded areas but can be found in many suburban and urban areas. They make their homes in various places such as, not limited to, barns, garages, sewers, sheds and even in your home. Attics, basements and the crawl spaces are well suited for these pests. Not only can these animals cause structural damage and other issues, but they can also carry rabies. Rabies is a life threating viral disease that causes the brain to swell. Which in turn, makes a person or animal secrete saliva from the mouth, (foaming at the mouth) as well as severe mental issues caused by the swelling of the brain. Being in contact with a person or animal that has rabies is dangerous due to this virus being highly contagious. Treatment for this is crucial to keep a person alive but it is also a painful process.
These large pests can maneuver and eat through many materials that your home is made up of. They sometimes stop at nothing to get to a food source. These cute yet harmful animals become mature around the age of one and can start reproducing where ever they make their homes within a year of their birth. Putting the removal of these pests on hold could potentially multiply the damage. Hiring [OUR COMPANY NAME] would decrease the chances of any more damage, spreading of diseases, and reduce the risk of being bitten. These animals may be cute but they are wild and will do anything to protect themselves or their kits.
Hiring professional raccoon removal services can get costly, depending on the infestation status, but it is less costly than repairing a home damaged by these pests. Repairing or replacing beams, sheet rock, insulation, and pipes, as well as, plants in a garden will cost you more than having a professional from Platinum Wildlife Removal remove these pests for you. Salvaging a garden, that these animals have infested, is almost impossible. Everything in your garden will be eaten and/or destroyed and you will have little to nothing to show for your hard work.
Being bitten by these animals is more common than people think. It can happen anywhere at any time, especially a raccoon infected with rabies. They are mean, wild and unpredictable. Keeping your family and home safe should be the main priority. Hiring Platinum Wildlife Removal can not only save you time and money but also keeps your family safe. These professionals are trained and can remove these pests with or without lethal force. Removing these animals yourself is not recommended unless you have the necessary training and skills to do so. Hiring a professional from Platinum Wildlife Removal is a better option in keeping your family and home safe.
- Platinum Wildlife Removal – Wyandotte, MI
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Wyandotte, MI
- Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
- Raccoon Bait - Advice on What Bait to Use to Catch a Raccoon
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels From An Attic
- Squirrels In The Chimney
- Bat Removal Services
- Bat Removal & Control
- Bat Control Services
- Clean Up Of Accumulation of Guano, or Feces
- Signs of a Skunk Infestation
- Prevention Tips Homeowners Can Follow to Prevent a Raccoon Infestation?
- If There is a Raccoon in My Attic, How Likely is It to Come Down into My Home?
- What is a Skunk's Mating Habits?
- Squirrels Removal From Attics
- Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?
- Bat Control Services
- Trapping Gray Squirrels