Can't call right now? Send us a message!

24 Hour Emergency Services 

(734) 822-6667 

Platinum Wildlife Removal Saline, Michigan

Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Saline, MI

Saline raccoon removal

Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs

Saline animal damage attic clean out
  • Diet: What Do Squirrels Eat?

  • Raccoon Trapping Services

  • What if a Skunk Got Inside My House?

  • Do Skunks Burrow Underground?

  • Raccoon Trapping

  • Raccoon Bait - Advice on What Bait to Use to Catch a Raccoon

  • Steps to Prevent Squirrel Entry in Crawl Space, Basement or Attic

  • Bat Guano Cleanup

  • Squirrel Exclusion Products

  • Squirrels in Homes - What Damages Do They Cause In Attics

How Do I Get Rid of Skunks?

Bird Netting For Buildings

We offer nuisance animal control solutions done the right way. Consequently, we take a lot of calls for bats in West Bloomfield! But we can handle any mammal problem; please visit our awesome species pages to learn more about Michigan’s common nuisance wildlife. I have found a professional company in Lansing, Michigan that handles problems with wildlife. Invariably, these animals cause damage. We can trap and remove them without them spraying. If the entryway to the house is not found, a new animal will take the old one’s place. It's illegal in Michigan to trap without a license. We do not simply set a cage trap on the ground and hope that'll solve the animal problem. Get the problem fixed, and you will sleep better at night!

Bat Removal and Prevention

Animal Trapper Near Me

We can trap and remove them without them spraying. Dead animals attract all matter of vermin and disease, not to mention new nuisance animals which wish to feed on the carcass. When should homeowners call pest control? Call today if you are in need of a professional animal control service. Read more about how to get rid of squirrels. We are humane, and do a complete job everything from animal damage repairs to biohazard waste cleanup. If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local Michigan county animal services or SPCA for assistance. The capture and removal of nuisance animals in the home is only half of the problem. We are a private owned company and not county animal control officers.