Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Owosso, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
Bat Extermination Services
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Is Skunk Feces Dangerous to Touch or Breathe?
Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
Dead Raccoon Removal
How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
Squirrel Removal Services
Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
Does Playing a Radio, Using Mothballs, Soaking Rags in Ammonia, or Using Other Folk Remedies Effectively Remove Raccoons from an Attic?
How To Identify Skunk Damage
How Hazardous Are Bats?
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
When it comes to your home making sure it is protected is key. It doesn’t matter if it is protection from mold, thieves, or animals. If your home is animal proofed then it is highly unlikely an animal would get inside, but there is still a chance that they can get in through an open window or door. Following these steps can help you prevent animals from getting in your home this winter. To get help with these steps and more call us. Our expert staff can identify problem areas and the solution for you.
Dead Animal Removal
A dead animal can be a source of a disgusting smell and create a very unpleasant experience. Removal of a dead animal can be a complex process depending on the size of the animal, how long ago it died and the location where it died. It can be a tricky task if the animal has died in a hard-to-reach-place.
Here is what our team does
Step 1: Locate the dead animal inside your home.
Step 2: Remove the animal’s remains with proper precautions.
Step 3: Carefully Sanitize and sterilize the space.
Step 4: Systematic dispose of the dead animal.
Why choose us for your Wildlife Removal Services?
1. Ethical Methods: We use ethical methods and do not trouble animals during the removal process. We also relocate the animals and ensure that your home remains safe. In case, the animal is with its family then we ensure that the complete family is relocated, thereby avoiding them from getting disoriented.
2. Guaranteed Results: Our technicians are licensed and trained and guarantee best results.
3. Affordable Rates: We offer our services at affordable rates and focus on building long term relationship.
4. Customer Satisfaction: As per our policy, the major goal of our services is to have happy and satisfied customers.
So, if you are looking for an ethical and reliable Wildlife Removal Service, Call us now
Signs of a Raccoon Infestation
How-to Guide: How to Catch Squirrels Methods to Catch Them Safely
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
Raccoon Trapping Services
Platinum Wildlife Removal is a full-service wildlife control company serving Oakland County MI and the surrounding area. We specialize in urban and suburban wildlife damage management for both residential and commercial customers. We are state licensed by the Michigan Fish & Wildlife Commission. We handle nearly all aspects of wildlife control, and resolve conflicts between people and wildlife in a humane and professional manner. For Oakland County pest control of wildlife, just give us a call at 248-667-7796 - yes, we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and we will discuss your wildlife problem and schedule an appointment to solve it. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are happy to offer squirrel removal in Northwest Michigan. Squirrels are adorable when they are playing outdoors, but a squirrel that is trapped indoors can soon wreak havoc in your home. Squirrels have sharp teeth that are designed to chew through tough surfaces. Because they build their nests in trees, they may find their way into the uppermost corners of your abode. Although you might be able to coax the creatures away from your home’s interior, we suggest that you leave this potentially dangerous task to us. We are experienced in the humane squirrel removal Northwest Michigan residents expect. We come with traps and ladders that aid us in taking undomesticated animals away from local residences.
If you've had raccoons living in your attic, it's a good idea to have the attic cleaned. Raccoons leave their waste behind when they inhabit an attic. Sometimes there's a specific raccoon latrine, and most of the poop is piled up in one spot. Sometimes it's spread out all over the attic. Same goes for urine as well. Sometimes it's concentrated in an area, sometimes spread all over the place. The poop is easy to pick up and remove, as in the above photo, because the droppings are large. But the urine soaks into the insulation or even the sheetrock (drywall) or wood in the attic. And not all feces or urine will be accessible to remove by hand. That's when it's important to clean up and properly fog the attic to eliminate the odor and potential unsanitary conditions.
- Platinum Wildlife Removal Owosso, Michigan
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Owosso, MI
- Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
- Do Nuisance Squirrels Hibernate In Attics?
- Bat Extermination Services
- How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
- Is Skunk Feces Dangerous to Touch or Breathe?
- Photos of Squirrel Tracks for Identification Purposes.
- Removing Skunks Under Heating Units
- Dead Raccoon Removal
- How to Find and Remove a Dead Skunk
- Squirrel Removal Services
- Do Skunks Attack Chickens?
- Does Playing a Radio, Using Mothballs, Soaking Rags in Ammonia, or Using Other Folk Remedies Effectively Remove Raccoons from an Attic?