Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Dundee, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
Squirrel Extermination Services
What Should I Do with a Skunk After I Catch It?
Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
Squirrel Exclusion Products
How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
Bat Extermination Services
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
How to Get Rid of Squirrels With Repellents
Do Skunks Attack Pets?
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
Bat Removal & Control
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind
The capture and removal of nuisance animals in the home is only half of the problem. If the entryway to the house is not found, a new animal will take the old one's place. This is particularly true of the spaces under porches, decks, and sheds. These areas provide ideal habitat for a number of animals. Michigan Wildlife Removal can make sure that no animals invade your space again. Our exclusion barriers are built to last, and are 100% effective at keeping unwanted critters from getting back in.
Raccoon Trapping Services
Is a Skunk That is Active During the Day Time Rabid?
Professional Sanitation Services For Bat Guano
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
We locate wildlife entrance points, do removal and exclusion with the most humane and professional and innovative techniques. Once we are sure the animals are all removed, we clean, close up and repair all the damage to prevent it from happening again, and finally install insulation into your home to the proper energy saving levels.
Wildlife control is a healthy and effective way of eliminating the animals, especially bats and raccoons living in the attic that threaten human health directly or indirectly, harming our nutrients and places we live in a reliable environment. Control of wildlife is part of sanitation.
Maintenance of hygiene and sanitary conditions is a sign of healthy living standards. It includes many concepts such as control of disease-causing organisms, sterilization, isolation, waste disposal and wildlife control, are very important.
Our methods and application of wildlife removal techniques do not pose a threat to human health, the environment and the animals.
Our experience in animal invasions tells us that every problem you see at the attic is a sign of hundreds you have not seen. Because they will keep coming more and make more damages if you ignore them.
None of the repellents, deterrents sold on the market are professionally useless. Raccoons and Bats have been adapting to their surroundings since they lasted more than 1 million year. You will get the market, you can expel some, but you may not keep them away, and you may even give more problems.
The professional animal control solution is needed to address the cause of the problem to be effective over the long-term. Our wildlife removal specialists have the training and experience to quickly identify the wild animal causing the problem and develop
After the wildlife removal, bat guano and raccoon feces are removed from your home, the mess need to be cleaned up by our professional technician. Because these animals are all the polluters, they contaminate with bacteria, diseases and insects can spread to allover of your attic and home. These can cause severe respiratory problems. Once your attic has been cleaned and restored, it will be as if it never existed.
Removal Services We Offer:
- Wildlife removal & exclusion
- Clean Up of droppings, guanos and feces
- Preventing Bat & Raccoon problems from
- happening again
- Complete attic restorations
- Restoration for animal damages
- Remove contaminated attic insulation &
- Making sure you do not have to worry about
- health problems anymore
Platinum Wildlife Removal provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Detroit in Michigan. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call.
- Platinum Wildlife Removal Of Dundee, Michigan
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Dundee, MI
- Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
- What Are Some Humane Ways to Kill a Skunk in a Trap?
- Squirrel Extermination Services
- What Should I Do with a Skunk After I Catch It?
- Remove Bats That Are Living in Your Home
- Squirrel Exclusion Products
- How To Remove Skunks That Fell Down Window Well/basement
- How to Catch a Bat Flying Inside House?
- Bat Extermination Services
- Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
- How to Get Rid of Squirrels With Repellents
- Do Skunks Attack Pets?