Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Clawson, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Animal Damage Repairs: Roof Damage Repair, Soiled Drywall Replacement, Insulation Restoration & More
Animal Feces Removal: Raccoon Fecal Matter, Pigeon Droppings & Bat Guano Clean Up
Animal Odor Removal: Animal Odors Range From Dead Carcasses To Bat Guano And Skunk Spray
Animals On The Roof: We Remove Bats And Raccoons That Are Ready To Enter Your Attic
Animals Under Homes & Porches: We Humanely Get Rid Of Skunks, Opossums, Groundhogs & Raccoons
Chimney Repair: After Animal Removal, We Properly Seal Chimneys With Animal Proof Chimney Caps
Humane Professional Animal Trapping: Skunk Removal, Squirrel Control & Raccoon Trapping
Raccoons Damage Repair To Attics: We Provide Insurance Covered Attic Clean Outs & Insulation Restoration
Dead Animal Removal & Carcass Location From Under Concrete Stoops & In Attic Spaces
Bat Exclusion Services: We Provide Humane Bat Control & Do Not Exterminate Bats Or Trap Bats
Clawson is a city in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is a component of the Detroit metropolitan region. As the 2010 census, its population was 11,825 of.
At the city of Clawson, you will find three separate public educational facilities managed by Clawson Public Schools. The two basic schools are Paul A. Schalm Elementary (at the northwestern area of the city) and Kenwood Elementary (in the southwest). Clawson High School and also Clawson Middle School are connected and discuss some shared facilities. Baker serves as the pre-school and administrative construction. Clawson started in 1829 and was originally called The Corners along with Pumachug. It was incorporated in 1921 as a village and in 1940 as a city.
As stated by the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.2 square miles (5.7 km²), all of which is property.
At the census of 2000, there were 12,732 individuals, 5,572 households, and 3,259 families residing in the city. The population density was 5,787.0 individuals per square mile (2,234.5/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 96.10 percent White, 0.80% African American, 0.34% Native American, 1.32% Asian, 0.25 percent from other races, and 1.19% from two or more races. Hispanic and Latino of any race had been 1.14% of the population.
The City of Clawson is best described as a community of neighbors who offers a friendly, small-town atmosphere where all amenities are within walking distance in our 2.2-square-mile community. We work collectively to be a desirable location. We like great places to eat and also the ability to shop locally. Visitors are attracted to our signature events including: our weekly, seasonal outdoor Farmers Market throughout the summer and an indoor celebration during the winter; our acclaimed Fourth of July party; Fall Festival; Lion’s Club Car Show; Cinema at the Street and a lot more. Our traditions and lots of programs help enrich daily which result in Clawson’s appeal being a destination for entertainment and pleasure.
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
What Equipment is Needed to Trap a Skunk?
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
Raccoon in Chimney - if You've Got One in Your Chimney or Fireplace
Pest Animal Removal Services
Wild animals are a delight to watch except when they are in your backyard or inside your house. Then, they become a nuisance. Nuisance wildlife destabilizes the comfort of your home by altering odors by their urine and feces, making unpleasant noises and even posing a threat to the safety of your family. In such a situation, the best thing is to have professionals come to your home to remove this animals for you. Professional wildlife removers are experienced in the types of traps and bait to use for different animals so that they are caught alive and relocated to their natural habitats in the wild. Enlisting such professional wildlife removal services ensures that you do not encounter legal problems associated with animal cruelty.
While different types of animals have different preference to their choice of habitation, it is certain that they cause damage to the area. Take raccoons, for example. They tear through roofs and insulation and litter your chimney and/ or attic with contaminated feces leaving your home exposed to outward and inward dangers. Professional wildlife removers will usually trap the animals or use hormone treatment to lure the raccoons out. Other wildlife that is likely to be found in chimneys and attics include squirrels, which are notorious for gnawing electrical wires, birds and bats. Bats usually host a number of problems for homeowners including contamination of the air, corrosive droppings that pose health risks and ceiling weakening. If not completely removed, they will infest a house in a few years. Fortunately, bat removal is competently done along with other animal removal services.
Decontamination and Clean Up
Once the animals have been removed, it is important to have that space cleaned up. This includes removal of feces, nesting and dead animals. Professional wildlife removal service also includes 'disinfecting' or using antimicrobial cleaners to decontaminate insulation and dissolve the pungent smell that has been left behind. This is necessary to prevent other animals from being attracted by the odors.
Repairs and Wildlife Exclusion
After an ordeal with nuisance wildlife, chances are that something was damaged. During the cleaning process, the extent of damage can be seen. This will usually be damaged insulation and wires which will need replacement. A lot of times it is important that new pest control insulation is installed for future animal control. Wildlife exclusion is then done to keep wildlife from accessing your home. It includes sealing off entry holes, vents, chimneys and decks. The best materials should be those that the animals cannot chew, break or dig through.
Homeowners seeking wildlife solutions will most certainly find what they seek here.
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Do Skunks Come out During the Day?
How to Remove Bats in the Chimney?
Dead Animal Removal Company
Raccoon Removal Services
Platinum Wildlife Removal is a full-service wildlife control company serving Oakland County MI and the surrounding area. We specialize in urban and suburban wildlife damage management for both residential and commercial customers. We are state licensed by the Michigan Fish & Wildlife Commission. We handle nearly all aspects of wildlife control, and resolve conflicts between people and wildlife in a humane and professional manner. For Oakland County pest control of wildlife, just give us a call at 248-667-7796 - yes, we answer our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - and we will discuss your wildlife problem and schedule an appointment to solve it. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are happy to offer squirrel removal in Northwest Michigan. Squirrels are adorable when they are playing outdoors, but a squirrel that is trapped indoors can soon wreak havoc in your home. Squirrels have sharp teeth that are designed to chew through tough surfaces. Because they build their nests in trees, they may find their way into the uppermost corners of your abode. Although you might be able to coax the creatures away from your home’s interior, we suggest that you leave this potentially dangerous task to us. We are experienced in the humane squirrel removal Northwest Michigan residents expect. We come with traps and ladders that aid us in taking undomesticated animals away from local residences.
Attic Restoration: If wildlife has inhabited the attic of your home or building, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife control solution. Attic restoration basically means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things. Animals in attics can cause the following problems: Lots of poop and urine in the insulation, Nesting material and food debris through the attic, Odor problems inside the home, Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas, Parasites, roundworm, and other pathogens, Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife. So it's important to address these problems by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state. This is done through several steps. The proper training and equipment is required, such as a HEPA filter mask and biohazard suit, as seen to the right. Attic restoration can be quick and cheap, or intensive and expensive, depending on the amount that needs to be cleaned. Homeowner's insurance may cover the cost.
- Platinum Wildlife Removal Clawson, Michigan
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Clawson, MI
- Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
- Animal Damage Repairs: Roof Damage Repair, Soiled Drywall Replacement, Insulation Restoration & More
- Animal Feces Removal: Raccoon Fecal Matter, Pigeon Droppings & Bat Guano Clean Up
- Animal Odor Removal: Animal Odors Range From Dead Carcasses To Bat Guano And Skunk Spray
- Animals On The Roof: We Remove Bats And Raccoons That Are Ready To Enter Your Attic
- Animals Under Homes & Porches: We Humanely Get Rid Of Skunks, Opossums, Groundhogs & Raccoons
- Chimney Repair: After Animal Removal, We Properly Seal Chimneys With Animal Proof Chimney Caps
- Humane Professional Animal Trapping: Skunk Removal, Squirrel Control & Raccoon Trapping
- Raccoons Damage Repair To Attics: We Provide Insurance Covered Attic Clean Outs & Insulation Restoration
- Dead Animal Removal & Carcass Location From Under Concrete Stoops & In Attic Spaces
- Bat Exclusion Services: We Provide Humane Bat Control & Do Not Exterminate Bats Or Trap Bats
- Clawson, Michigan
- How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
- What Equipment is Needed to Trap a Skunk?
- What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
- Raccoon in Chimney - if You've Got One in Your Chimney or Fireplace
- Do Skunks Come out During the Day?