Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Belleville, MI
Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
Dead Skunk Removal
What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
Signs of a Skunk Infestation
Types of Squirrels
Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
How to Keep Skunks out of My Garbage Cans
What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely
Bat Removal and Prevention
Live Trapping Raccoons
Dead Squirrel Removal
Attic remediation is a common service offered by wildlife removal businesses. Attic remediation sometimes becomes necessary when there has been an animal infestation in the attic area. Prolonged infestations often leave large amounts of waste and urine in the attic and the only way to rid the fierce odor is to remediate all the damaged insulation, sanitize the attic, and place new insulation down. Call the animal removal company listed in your area for attic restoration. If your area is not listed in my directory, email me and I will recommend a company. Attic remediation sometimes goes hand-in-hand with wildlife problems because of the damage they can cause to your attic. It is nice to have a company that can deal with all problems associated with nuisance wildlife instead of having to hire separate companies for different services.
You removed the animals from the attic, but are you finished yet? Nuisance wildlife in your attic can create problems many homeowners never think of. These animals can carry ectoparasites, which after the wildlife host is evicted, may move inside the home looking for a new host—YOU! Bat bugs, mites, ticks and fleas are just some of the ectoparasites you need to be concerned about. Mice in the attic, bats in the attic or various other vistors are notorious for bringing these pests in. Ask our Wildlife Management Specialists to inspect your attic and treat for these critters, after your problem species is removed.
Do Skunks Fight Each Other?
Preventing Nuisance Squirrel Damage to Homes
How to Use One-way Exclusion Funnels to Remove Skunks
Removal Of Squirrels on the Roof
Michigan ANIMAL REMOVAL & CONTROL SERVICES
WILDLIFE CONTROL, REMOVAL, TRAPPING & EXCLUSION SERVICES IN MI
Our animal control technicians are licensed and insured. They are equipped to handle any wildlife removal problems you may be experiencing. Our specialists can help with the control of numerous animal species and can even handle dead pest removal, insulation removal and replacement, and repair or exclusion services. We service most of the State of Michigan for any of your Animal Control or Pest Removal needs. You are never far from a Platinum Wildlife technician!
TOP NUISANCE WILDLIFE BY SEASON IN Michigan
If you live in the State of Michigan, you may experience a problem with many types of animals, depending on the season. Your local Platinum Wildlife technicians have noticed an increase in people needing help with these particular pests the following times of year:
- Fall – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Winter – Rats, Rodents, Squirrels, Flying Squirrels
- Spring – Bats, Bees (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
- Summer – Bats, Bees, (Carpenter Bees, Honey Bees, Wasps, All Stinging Insect Nests, Combs or Swarms), Skunks, Snakes
Platinum Wildlife’s PROMISE
With more than 100 years of combined experience in the wildlife removal industry, Platinum Wildlife’s licensed and insured technicians are skilled in resolving animal control issues in your Michigan home or business. You can count on our wildlife removal specialists, biologists, entomologists, and herpetologists to handle any animal control request, including bat and bird removal.
Our team at Platinum Wildlife is confident in our ability to manage all animal control situations. The specialists we hire take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why our licensed technicians do not stop working until all wildlife control problems in Michigan homes and businesses are solved
Choosing Bat Control Services
Bat invasion into homes has been a common problem throughout many parts of the world. Bats such as the Pallid Bat have been known to occupy structures such as barns, bridges and even buildings that are both occupied by people as well as vacant buildings. That is just an example of the many species of bats that can invade human occupied buildings and cause discomfort
Bat Prevention Services
In case bats invade your home and you want to get rid of them, it is always advisable to choose bat control services that are humane and not harmful to the animals. So you should avoid services that involve trapping, use of poison or the use of bat repellents.
Where Bats Tend To Roost
There are common places that bats tend to roost. These places are Eave troughs, under shingles, gable vents and the most notable, hanging above door. Bats in these different places require different treatment and different methods of removal.
Removing bats roosting on eaves
Removing bats from eaves is quite simple since it only requires a net or an exclusion tube. This helps as the bat will be able to fly out but won't be able to fly back in.
Removing bats from gable vents
There are a number of ways to get rid of bats roosting in gable vents.
One of these ways is hand removal, you have to take safety precautions such as wearing gloves and using a stable ladder, but this method is not recommended.
Another way of removing bats from gable vents is by spraying the bats with water from the inside of the house until they fly out, once they are out sealing of the gable vents is necessary to prevent the bat from coming back in. also, other openings in the house should be sealed.
Removing bats from ridge vents
There are different types of ridge vents. Some ridges have plastic caps, some have metal caps and some have interwoven ridge caps, bats roosting in the above mentioned ridge vents have different ways of removal.
- Metal ridge caps – one should remove the rubber end pieces which will let the bats in through the end caps.
- Plastic ridge caps – These are good for air flow but are not effective when it comes to preventing bats from getting into the attic. Plastic ridge caps like cobra style can be used to prevent bats from entering your house.
- Interwoven ridge caps – this is the most recommended for bat control. It is not as effective in ventilation but it won't let bats in unless cap is broken.
It is advisable to call and expert who will remove it by hand. But if that isn't possible, you can try a couple of techniques to get rid of the bats. Some of them are.
- Covering the area where the bat grips onto with aluminum foil. This will prevent the bat from gripping onto the surface
- You may try cleaning the place where the bat hangs onto with ammonia, this will clean the bat urine from the wall and will also get rid of the odor the bat leaves behind, bats are attracted by the smell they leave behind
- Platinum Wildlife Removal – Belleville, MI
- Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Belleville, MI
- Animal Proofing And Raccoon Damage Repair
- Dead Skunk Removal
- Raccoon Repellents
- What Kind of Damage Do Bats Cause?
- Signs of a Skunk Infestation
- Types of Squirrels
- Find and Seal Any Points of Entry for Bats
- How to Keep Skunks out of My Garbage Cans
- What Does Raccoon Feces Look Like?
- What is a Skunk's Natural Diet?
- What Are Health Concerns Related to Bats?
- How to Get Rid of Raccoons From A Home Humanely