Common Nuisance Wildlife Control Problems in Lake Orion, MI
Guaranteed Wildlife Exclusion And Animal Damage Repairs
Squirrels Removal From Chimnies
Why Do Skunks Dig?
Wildlife Removal Services
How to Trap a Squirrel In An Attic
What Can I Do to Keep Squirrels out of the Attic?
Loose Squirrels Stuck Inside Homes
How to Keep Skunks out of My Garage
Getting Rid of Skunks
How to Get Rid of Skunks Humanely
Squirrel Removal Services
How to Repel Squirrels From Attics
Squirrel Nests - Where Are Nests Located
We locate wildlife entrance points, do removal and exclusion with the most humane and professional and innovative techniques. Once we are sure the animals are all removed, we clean, close up and repair all the damage to prevent it from happening again, and finally install insulation into your home to the proper energy saving levels.
Wildlife control is a healthy and effective way of eliminating the animals, especially bats and raccoons living in the attic that threaten human health directly or indirectly, harming our nutrients and places we live in a reliable environment. Control of wildlife is part of sanitation.
Maintenance of hygiene and sanitary conditions is a sign of healthy living standards. It includes many concepts such as control of disease-causing organisms, sterilization, isolation, waste disposal and wildlife control, are very important.
Our methods and application of wildlife removal techniques do not pose a threat to human health, the environment and the animals.
Our experience in animal invasions tells us that every problem you see at the attic is a sign of hundreds you have not seen. Because they will keep coming more and make more damages if you ignore them.
None of the repellents, deterrents sold on the market are professionally useless. Raccoons and Bats have been adapting to their surroundings since they lasted more than 1 million year. You will get the market, you can expel some, but you may not keep them away, and you may even give more problems.
The professional animal control solution is needed to address the cause of the problem to be effective over the long-term. Our wildlife removal specialists have the training and experience to quickly identify the wild animal causing the problem and develop
After the wildlife removal, bat guano and raccoon feces are removed from your home, the mess need to be cleaned up by our professional technician. Because these animals are all the polluters, they contaminate with bacteria, diseases and insects can spread to allover of your attic and home. These can cause severe respiratory problems. Once your attic has been cleaned and restored, it will be as if it never existed.
Removal Services We Offer:
- Wildlife removal & exclusion
- Clean Up of droppings, guanos and feces
- Preventing Bat & Raccoon problems from
- happening again
- Complete attic restorations
- Restoration for animal damages
- Remove contaminated attic insulation &
- Making sure you do not have to worry about
- health problems anymore
And what about the droppings left behind in your attic? Is this something you want hanging above your head at night when you sleep? Raccoons are known for using a single spot in your home as a latrine, while using another part of your attic as their living area. This can lead to matted attic insulation and reduced “R” values, which means you continue to lose money as you continue to heat and cool your home. It can also lead to stained ceilings and unnecessary odors. Let our attic restoration professionals remove that soiled insulation and replace it with your choice of insulation products. Our specialists can prepare insurance bids with most major insurance companies and get your attic back in shape in no time. From gutter protection, attic fan vent guards, roof vent guards, gable vent closures and soffit vent repairs, our team can do it all with one single call.
Raccoon Removal & Control
Prevention Of Squirrel Infestations
What Attracts Raccoons To A Home?
Bat Removal and Prevention
Animal Removal Services
Our company is the best there is at offering wildlife removal services in the whole state. Our team of professionals provide wildlife removal services in accordance with the state and federal laws and regulations governing wildlife handling.
The most common animals that we handle include;
Facts about Wildlife Removal Services:
Our company applies innovative, integrated techniques to provide wildlife removal services that are ecologically sound for; businesses, homeowners, and municipalities.
We also offer residential wildlife removal services as well as commercial animal
removal services throughout our control regions.
The growth of human population, urbanization, and the increase in the number of wildlife are the key factor contributing to the wildlife’s nuisance situations that require our professional wildlife removal services.
Much of the nuisance wildlife removal needs have been left in the hands of business people and private homeowners after the government spending was cut.
Animal removal can be expensive, dangerous and time-consuming when done by homeowners, business operators that are untrained. We are here so that you should not risk, spend more or waste time trying to remove wildlife in your property/home.
Types of Wildlife Removal Services
There is a wide range of types of wildlife removal services that we offer as a professional company in the field. Our line of work deals with trapping animals but not limited to it.
As true professionals in the field, we perform advanced and integrated pest management which involves identification of the root problem resulting from wildlife and provide an exclusive solution to the problem.
For our clients’ safety and well-being, we offer the following types of nuisance wildlife removal services:
- Wildlife Trapping and Removal – As a professional wildlife removal company, our essential role is to trap and remove nuisance wildlife in our client’s environment.
- Wildlife Preventive Measures – Prevention is indeed better than cure and thus, the best medicine and this is what we offer. Wildlife control/removal is complete unless preventive measures are put in place. We offer wildlife preventive measures to ensure our customers are safe and secure from wildlife.
- Attic Cleanup and Restoration Services – Animals that live in the attic are
- likely to leave dropping and waste deposits behind. We offer cleaning services and restoration of your attic to perfect state.
- Bird and Bat Control Services – Unlike most wildlife control service
- provider that specializes in bird control and bat control, we offer the service
- as part of our profession package.
- Property and yard Wildlife Inspection and Removal Services – If you are buying a property or home and need your yard investigated and any wildlife removed, we offer these services as well.
- Animal Emergency Calls – Wildlife situations can escalate to an emergency situation and thus, we have an emergency line with prompt response to emergency wildlife situations.
- Removal of Dead Animals and Carcass – Our services are not limited to removing live animals, when you have a dead animal or carcass, we also offer dead animal removal services.
Reason to get wildlife removed in your home/business:
Animals can be noisy, can cause a lot of destruction and some of them carry dangerous diseases when they bite. Be careful around them but more importantly, call us for your safety.
Professional Animal Trapping Services
Not all animal species are intended to live in your homes. Many wild animals including raccoons, skunks, snakes, birds, rodents or bats just cause nuisance and damage to people and places. These animals sneak into your house attics and cause damage to your home. They chew up your pipes, they cause leakages and can also lead to diseases. Bats, birds, rats, and raccoons are some of the notorious species of animals which cause diseases like Leptospirosis, Histoplasmosis, Eosinophilic Meningitis and much more. The animal droppings are equally annoying and can cause severe odor issues. Venomous snakes can be dangerous to have on the premises.
If you are dealing with any such issue of animal menace in your home, it is in your best interest to reach out to us for help. At our wildlife removal company, we have trained wildlife trappers that remove these animals from your premises. We remove the animals using effective and humane methods which include the use of traps and tools.
- Animal feces, urine, and bites can cause zoonotic diseases. Therefore, it is important to keep these animals out of your home.
- Racoons can eat almost anything. This makes them be your common visitors if you are not keeping your trash in sealed areas.
- Voles and rats are active all year-round. These little creatures do not hibernate and can be your guest at any time.
- Opossums are great actors and can play dead when they are threatened. It is always advisable to keep a distance from them as they may bite and harm you when you are unaware.
- Squirrels can cause extensive damage to your home by chewing up the wires and can attract larger species of animals like raccoons.
We provide a wide range of wildlife removal services
Inspection and Animal Proofing
We provide a complete inspection of your home including the attics, chimneys, vents, gaps or any corner where we suspect the presence of the unwanted guests. Animals like rats, squirrels, mice, and snakes enter through small holes. These places are thoroughly checked and secured.
Wildlife Animal Removal
We have our trained experts who will effectively and humanely remove the wildlife animals from your homes, attics or any living space. We have experts in removing rats, mice, raccoons, squirrels, opossums, bats, and pigeons.
Removal of Bats
Bats are a common menace in homes with dark attics. Removing bats is a complex process as our experts must thoroughly investigate the gaps and holes in the attic. These gaps are sealed and secured for the effective exclusion of the bats.
Removal of Dead Animals
Dead animals in the premises can cause unbearable odor issues. We provide services for removing dead animals from your homes. We ensure that the affected space is cleaned, sanitized and deodorized effectively.